Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning supplies

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:55 PM
  • 13 Replies

Where do you keep your cleaning stuff? We just moved into a much larger house and I am debating on keeping some cleaning stuff in each of the bathrooms upstairs instead of just down stairs.

by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SkysMom3808
by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:57 PM

My cleaning stuff is in the laundry room, on the highest shelf so my ds can't get to it. 

ceashell707
by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:59 PM

I have them everywhere, we have 3 bathrooms, and 2 kitchens (one is a 1/2 kitchen for the kids in the basement) I keep cleaning supplies in all of those places.  I don't like to drag things from room to room with me.

rkoloms
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:22 PM

My cleaning supplies are mostly edible: baking soda, vinegar, tea tree oil (antibacterial and anti fungal), lavendar oil (antiseptic). I keep them under the sink or in the rack on the linen closet.

Robin in Chicago

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on May. 24, 2009 at 6:26 PM

I keep all my cleaning supplies on the top shelf in my pantry. 

tessiemae41
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:26 PM

I keep some in the upstairs bathroom and the downstairs bathroom. My kids are older, so I do not have to worry about them touching it, but I do have the under the sink cabinets locked to keep out neice and nephews little fingers.

Wife to Kadum & Proud momma of (17 yr. old twins: Skylar & Kalib), (15 yr. old triplets, Joshua , Matthew & Apua), (12 yr old twins: Atta & Nadia) and (9 yr. old triplets: Anaya, Sia and Adora)

groom       family in the van     family car

ForeverMeme
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:29 PM

Who has time to clean!!!!!!!!!! J/K 

amomtobella
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:31 PM

Quoting SkysMom3808:

My cleaning stuff is in the laundry room, on the highest shelf so my ds can't get to it. 

ShadowRaven
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:35 PM

Above the washer and dryer. We can't keep them in the lower cabinets anymore because ds (who's not even a year old yet) knows how to pull down the "child proof" cabinet latches and open them.

Come join my group, The Speakeasy!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/TheSpeakeasy

torijadekylie
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:36 PM
I keep cleaning stuff in the kitchen and in each bathroom and I also have some other stuff where my washer and dryer are at.

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy

styler7
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:37 PM

Each of our bathrooms have cleaning supplies in it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)