Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone take wellbutrin?

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:55 PM
  • 6 Replies

I have known some people who have taken this for various reasons over the years and have suggested it to me. Lately there is so much stress going on around here, with the kids and job issues, money issues, etc. etc. I'm having a hard time keeping my energy level up. I'm trying to lose weight, don't have the mental or physical energy to do much. I feel a real "who cares" and "why bother" kind of attitude lately and can't seem to shake it. I just feel like I'm treading water and it's getting harder and harder to keep my head above water. I don't want to be numbed out, just a little something to help me "fake it until I make it" type thing.

Please don't bash me, I'm genuinely looking for advice from people who have taken it or similar and their experiences good and bad. Not looking for you to tell me why this is a terrible idea if you have no experience or actual information about it. Thanks!!

by on May. 24, 2009 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sunshine21pa
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:29 PM

bump 

themommaduck
by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:34 PM

Thanks for the bump? Anyone have experience with this?! Thanks!!

aidansmommy529
by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:35 PM

it will help with your energy, but keep in mind differant antidepressants work differant for everyone, you may need to try more than one brand

momof2146
by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:36 PM

Here is a bump since I can't help

CarlaD
by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:36 PM

I haven't taken it, but my ex-husband got put on it.  It was a savinggrace for him.  For the first time in his life he was functioning normally.  It was a little rough in the beginning getting his dosage correct, but once it was it was amazing the change in him.

ladynitewolf
by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:38 PM

I have taken it before and I know how you feel...I feel like that alot of them time...with me being depressive and bipoler with anxity I deal with it all the time.....I had good experience with it and I would still be on it if I can get a new doc....good luck with everything and let me know if you need to talk....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)