Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not sure what this is

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 5:05 PM
  • 7 Replies

I started feeling really weak this afternoon. 

We were in Tahoe for Friday and Saturday night and had to leave at 5:00 AM so hubby could go to work at 10:00 AM (poor guy).  I drifted in and out of sleep during the trip.  When I came home I had a burst of energy, cleaned and vacuumed the living room...started the laundry...unpacked.

Then my 4 month old napped, and I felt sleepy again so I napped with him.  Now I just feel sluggish, nauseated, and generally weak.  Ick.  Laundry is stuck in the washer because I can't bring myself to get up anymore.  My whole body just feels like jello. 

Not sure what's wrong!  I had so much energy last night at 3:00 AM packing and this morning when we got home.  Now I feel like absolute road kill. 

baby development

baby
by on May. 24, 2009 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ShadowRaven
by on May. 24, 2009 at 5:09 PM

You probably just had a crash and burn from your busy weekend. A road trip with 2 kids and then doing housework can do that to you.

Come join my group, The Speakeasy!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/TheSpeakeasy

SunshineJJ7
by on May. 24, 2009 at 5:16 PM

Yeah probably.  It's horrible though.

Quoting ShadowRaven:

You probably just had a crash and burn from your busy weekend. A road trip with 2 kids and then doing housework can do that to you.

baby development

baby
FiveJobWonder
by on May. 24, 2009 at 5:19 PM

Are you pregnant?

Just curious because that makes me feel like I got hit by a damn mack truck.

ShadowRaven
by on May. 24, 2009 at 5:30 PM

Just take it easy for the rest of the night. Drink some chammomile or sleepytime tea later on and go to bed early tonight. If you're sore at all, take some Tylenol too (obviously lol).

Quoting SunshineJJ7:

Quoting ShadowRaven:

SunshineJJ7
by on May. 24, 2009 at 5:31 PM

Oh gosh no!  LOL

I'm still on the final days of my period and haven't done it since before my period.  I'm on the pill. 

It does feel as crappy as when I was pregnant though.  Blah.

Quoting FiveJobWonder:

Are you pregnant?

Just curious because that makes me feel like I got hit by a damn mack truck.

baby development

baby
SunshineJJ7
by on May. 24, 2009 at 5:34 PM

Thanks.  I think my 4 month old is pretty knocked out too because he's napping again after being awake only an hour and a half.  He had such a blast though with all the hotel lights and got to go in his very first swimming pool. 

I'm probably just very worn out.  Went on a fishing boat yesterday and had to stand and bob the fishing pole up and down for 5 hours straight.  I caught 3 fish, hubby caught 0.  LOL

Quoting ShadowRaven:

Just take it easy for the rest of the night. Drink some chammomile or sleepytime tea later on and go to bed early tonight. If you're sore at all, take some Tylenol too (obviously lol).

Quoting SunshineJJ7:

Quoting ShadowRaven:

baby development

baby
ShadowRaven
by on May. 24, 2009 at 5:41 PM

That's probably not helping the situation lol.

Quoting SunshineJJ7:

Oh gosh no!  LOL

I'm still on the final days of my period and haven't done it since before my period.  I'm on the pill. 

It does feel as crappy as when I was pregnant though.  Blah.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)