Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today is a sad day in my family...................My cat passed away today (pic heavy)

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:01 PM
  • 16 Replies

today was like any other day we were getting ready to go to the Jelly Belly factory with my mom and dad.  We left here about 1:00 and had alot of fun.  We got home at about 4:30 and my middle DD found our cat lying on the floor by the food dishes and he was not breathing.  I feel so sorry for her cause she loved that cat to death.  We think he choked on some food cause he was just fine befor we left.  I just don't know what could have happend.  My aunt who lives upstairs from us said that she hered the dogs howling earlyer and she thinks that is what time Taffy died and they seen the whole thing.  At least I have comfert in knowing that he did not die alone.  Thank you for reading this it is helping me with all of this.  Here is some of my favorite pics of my beloved Taffy.

Yes I am one of those Twilight obsessed mom's and I am proud of it.

by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Abby28
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:02 PM

im sorry

in lovetoddler girl

Mommy_2_Ella
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:05 PM

I'm so sorry.

xaviersmamacita
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2009 at 6:06 PM

Im sorry for you familys loss we also have a pretty sad family Our pretty little blue bird that we have had for about 6 years passed away overnight =( My toddler keeps asking where paco is its pretty sad  but we both know they are in a better place =)

Mom2PunkRockers
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:06 PM

Ohhh , I am so sorry mama! I lost my beloved Phoenix back in march , I know just how you feel. Our cats are over the rainbow bridge, enjoying their lives and waiting for us their humans to join them again. She will be well taken care of by the other animals in the sky.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/thepitbullmommas      <--Click me if you love Pit Bulls!

vickieb310
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:07 PM

I'm sorry about your kitty - my mom's cat died last night also.  Very sad. :(

nettee

I'm so sorry.  I have 4 cats so I know how you feel.  Poor dog too.  Probably tried to help....  sad

maxensmom

aww, i'm really sorry to hear that. we had six cats and recently moved to a new place... now we only have two cats. we didn't know that the golf course we live on was known for having coyotes. so i'm hurting with you! it feels like half our family is gone!

sad

myboogiewoogie

Quoting Abby28:

im sorry

I am a flower in the garden of awesomeness!

amomtobella

Quoting Mommy_2_Ella:

I'm so sorry.

Steph1499
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:08 PM

Oh Im soo sorry.   Its sad when a family member passes.  im sorry

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)