Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When was the last time you washed your bra? (Update with poll)

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:11 PM
  • 72 Replies

Poll

Question: Last time your bra got washed?

Options:

Every day/ Every other day

1-3 times a week

2 weeks

Once a month

Less than once a month

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 270

View Results

Courtesy of Momlogic, When was the last time you washed your bra?  The comments on Momlogic are hilarious!  I want to hear yours!!

http://www.momlogic.com/2009/03/when_did_you_last_wash_your_bra.php

Myspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace Codes, Myspace Graphics

by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tretresmom
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:12 PM

I washed mine yesterday

tessiemae41
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:13 PM

The bra I have on now I washed Friday, I have so darn many. I try to change them at least three times a week.

Wife to Kadum & Proud momma of (17 yr. old twins: Skylar & Kalib), (15 yr. old triplets, Joshua , Matthew & Apua), (12 yr old twins: Atta & Nadia) and (9 yr. old triplets: Anaya, Sia and Adora)

groom       family in the van     family car

Nicollynne
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:14 PM

I have 3 bras that fit comfortably and I swap them out once a week so I can wash them.

Myspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace Codes, Myspace Graphics

jesi817

i think you need a poll!! :)

armygirl16

HAHA Bra's and EXPENSIVE, I wear a 34 C/D which is very hard to find without it being super expensive so...I only have one bra that fits. I wear a 34 A 1/2 from before I was PG when that one is in the wash....so I probably don't was it as much as I should. 

I'm a single, Christian, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, non-vaxing, cloth diapering, No CIO, liberal, baby-wearing, pro-choice, planning to extend rear facing past 1 and 20, full time school kind of mama. Choosing what I believe is safest and best for MY child.  Everyone has the right to choose what is best for their child.  This is just my way :) 

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

ShadowRaven
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:15 PM

Haha. I wash my bras every other time I wear them which is what they say to do. But I don't hand wash or air dry them. I've got one more use out of both.

Come join my group, The Speakeasy!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/TheSpeakeasy

maxensmom

i probably wash it about once a week.... or so................

haha. i have 5 bras that i wear, with one favorite. they don't get that dirty. if it's a really hot day and i'm accumulating boob sweat throughout i will wash it that night for sure.

myboogiewoogie

yesterday. I have three and I wash one everytime I do a load of laundry, which is usually once a day. 

I am a flower in the garden of awesomeness!

kerrysmom

Mine get washed every other day..  I have a drawer full of them but only two that fit me well .. 

smile big   Jeanineladybug

ForeverMeme

Wow the answers surprised me. That's kinda gross to wear a sweaty bra for that long! I change my bra every day along with my panties!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)