Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need your help

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:19 PM
  • 6 Replies

Our coffee pot is on it's last leg, so I'm in the market. But there're soooo many choices!

So tell me what coffee maker you have, and what you love or hate about it.

God loves everyone, but probably prefers 'fruits of the spirit' over 'religious nuts'.
He who angers you controls you.
God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.
God Himself does not propose to judge a man until he is dead.  So why should you?

by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mysteriousmom06
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:20 PM

I don't drink coffee but here's a bump for you

ShadowRaven
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:32 PM

Whatever's cheapest lol. I got my coffee pot for free from SO's grandmother. She used it for 3 years and then gave up coffee. I've had it for almost 2 years and it's still going strong. I can't find a pic of it, but it's a Norelco 10 cup maker. Nothing fancy. I wish it had an auto shut off, but I'm not going to bitch since I didn't have to pay for it lol.

Come join my group, The Speakeasy!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/TheSpeakeasy

shabby.chic
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:45 PM

lol-we normally buy the cheapest too.

Quoting ShadowRaven:

Whatever's cheapest lol. I got my coffee pot for free from SO's grandmother. She used it for 3 years and then gave up coffee. I've had it for almost 2 years and it's still going strong. I can't find a pic of it, but it's a Norelco 10 cup maker. Nothing fancy. I wish it had an auto shut off, but I'm not going to bitch since I didn't have to pay for it lol.

God loves everyone, but probably prefers 'fruits of the spirit' over 'religious nuts'.
He who angers you controls you.
God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.
God Himself does not propose to judge a man until he is dead.  So why should you?

RGladson
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:54 PM

We have a Black and Decker, it's only an 8 cup..wish I would have gotten the 12 now! Best coffee maker I've ever had. The stainless steel carafe keeps it hot, so no warming plate on the maker, itself. I like it a lot. 

shabby.chic
by on May. 24, 2009 at 7:54 PM

does it bug you that you can't see the coffee in the carafe?

Quoting RGladson:

We have a Black and Decker, it's only an 8 cup..wish I would have gotten the 12 now! Best coffee maker I've ever had. The stainless steel carafe keeps it hot, so no warming plate on the maker, itself. I like it a lot. 

RGladson
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:51 PM

No, not really..I guess I never really thought about it. I kind of just got it because it matched my fridge. haha.

The 12 cup Black and Decker one that is at Target, I believe has a clear pot with a warming plate, though.

Quoting shabby.chic:

does it bug you that you can't see the coffee in the carafe?

Quoting RGladson:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)