Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jon and kate plus eight, I dont get it?

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:40 PM
  • 18 Replies

i saw a preview to there show starting tommorrow and it says the first time they have seen each other , what is that all about? are they not living together or something? I dont get it?

by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mybabyapples
by Purple People Eater on May. 24, 2009 at 6:42 PM

no no, its the first time they are going to confront all the issues and such the tabloids have been putting out there..all the rumors and whats really happening. 

I am a proud wife and mother.I'm a sahm , religious but not church going, organic eating, mother grieving, beach bum, cafe mom addicted, say it like I see it type woman.I can see both sides and admit when I'm wrong.

LuvsMimi4ever
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:43 PM

im sooo watching it! Jon and Kate + 8 is my and my 8 yr olds favorite show!

Brandy042088
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:44 PM

When is this going ot be on?

luvmybaby430
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:45 PM

tomorrow night, not sure what time, i would have to go look

Quoting Brandy042088:

When is this going ot be on?

luvmybaby430

thanks

Quoting mybabyapples:

no no, its the first time they are going to confront all the issues and such the tabloids have been putting out there..all the rumors and whats really happening. 

RGladson

Apparently, according to Kate's brother, Jon has been sleeping above the garage.

It's also been said that there is a contract between Jon and Kate saying that he's allowed to see other women, as long as he shows up for tapings for the shows.

Now, who knows if any of this is really true...

Bets85
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:46 PM

Ya' Know I have never watched the show until today. TLC is having the marathon of them on all day and I just love it. The kids are so darn cute. Kate is a little on edge. My DH said well she is sorta cute but seems bitchy! LOL I just laughed cuz I read what all you moms say about her on here. I cant really form my own opinion just yet. As I said I just started watching it. But I do read what is said about them on here and so far as Im watchng a post will pop into my head and I say OHHH Thats what they were talking about.........................

LuvsMimi4ever
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:46 PM

sometimes i think Kate only does these things for 2 things...

1. Money

2.  Publicity

Quoting RGladson:

Apparently, according to Kate's brother, Jon has been sleeping above the garage.

It's also been said that there is a contract between Jon and Kate saying that he's allowed to see other women, as long as he shows up for tapings for the shows.

Now, who knows if any of this is really true...

LuvsMimi4ever
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:47 PM

omg leah and aaden are my favorite!

Quoting Bets85:

Ya' Know I have never watched the show until today. TLC is having the marathon of them on all day and I just love it. The kids are so darn cute. Kate is a little on edge. My DH said well she is sorta cute but seems bitchy! LOL I just laughed cuz I read what all you moms say about her on here. I cant really form my own opinion just yet. As I said I just started watching it. But I do read what is said about them on here and so far as Im watchng a post will pop into my head and I say OHHH Thats what they were talking about.........................

kerrysmom
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:47 PM

I'm sorry but I can't stand either one of them..  Well more so Kate.. 

smile big   Jeanineladybug

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)