Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do any of you use Cafemom to....

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:52 PM
  • 9 Replies

Catch up on your baby book?? LOL.  I always come straight to Cafemom to make a post in one of my groups like "olivia got her first tooth" or "Olivia crawled" or "Olivia pulled herself up".  I never put it in the baby book.  I was looking at the baby book wishing I had written the stuff she did down as soon as it happened then I realized I can just look up my posts on Cafemom!! Yay now I have accurate dates in her baby book.  LOL!!!

Has anyone else done this??

I'm a single, Christian, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, non-vaxing, cloth diapering, No CIO, liberal, baby-wearing, pro-choice, planning to extend rear facing past 1 and 20, full time school kind of mama. Choosing what I believe is safest and best for MY child.  Everyone has the right to choose what is best for their child.  This is just my way :) 

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
amanda090784
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:54 PM

Not me but here's a bump

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
mybabyapples
by Purple People Eater on May. 24, 2009 at 6:54 PM

i have not but i wish i would have!!!!

bump 

I am a proud wife and mother.I'm a sahm , religious but not church going, organic eating, mother grieving, beach bum, cafe mom addicted, say it like I see it type woman.I can see both sides and admit when I'm wrong.

RmeWifey01
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:54 PM

Wish I had thought of that! lol

A.J.s_mommy
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2009 at 6:55 PM

no, but check out this website: www.babysites.com

LuvsMimi4ever
by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:58 PM

Quoting amanda090784:

Not me but here's a bump

armygirl16
by on May. 25, 2009 at 12:49 AM

Thats pretty cool!

Quoting A.J.s_mommy:

no, but check out this website: http://www.babysites.com/

I'm a single, Christian, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, non-vaxing, cloth diapering, No CIO, liberal, baby-wearing, pro-choice, planning to extend rear facing past 1 and 20, full time school kind of mama. Choosing what I believe is safest and best for MY child.  Everyone has the right to choose what is best for their child.  This is just my way :) 

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

NFLplayerswife
by on May. 25, 2009 at 12:50 AM

Kingston has a baby book that I update, but for some reason I always update my blog and Cafemom before the baby book :)

mommyof035and6
by on May. 25, 2009 at 12:52 AM

Probably because you want the book to be thought out and perfect but blogging and cafemom you can just come one ramble it out and not worry about it...

Quoting NFLplayerswife:

Kingston has a baby book that I update, but for some reason I always update my blog and Cafemom before the baby book :)

babygirlsmom314
by Corinne on May. 25, 2009 at 12:54 AM

Nope.  Everything goes in the baby book.  Which reminds me I haven't looked in there is awhile to see if there is anything that needs to be added.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)