Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Master Cleanse

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:58 PM
  • 10 Replies

Has anyone ever done the Master Cleanse? AKA the Lemonade Diet?

I am seriously thinking about doing it.

This is the website.. I think I may go to the Library on Tuesday and check out the book and then start.. Don't bash.

http://mastercleansesecrets.com/book2.php

by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlyssaH87
by on May. 24, 2009 at 7:02 PM

bump

momma2-3boys
by on May. 24, 2009 at 7:27 PM

A lot of people on Cafemom have posted about this and in this group.

One of the post can be found HERE

jitsmom
by on May. 24, 2009 at 7:36 PM

I like to eat and drink to much. I could see a day of it but not 10.  Good luck though

AlyssaH87
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:49 PM

ty so much!

Quoting momma2-3boys:

A lot of people on Cafemom have posted about this and in this group.

One of the post can be found HERE

PrOuD_fL_MoMmY
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:51 PM

UMMM..FOR WHAT?? UR GEORGOUS AND THIIN..YOU DO NOT NEED TO DIET GIRL..YOU NEED A BURGER!!    LOL...

AlyssaH87
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:53 PM

LOL hey sweetie!! How are you??

I know I am not like huge, but I do have an extra 20-30 lbs. I mainly want to do the cleanse to detoxify my body and then eat healthy once I am done. :)

Quoting PrOuD_fL_MoMmY:

UMMM..FOR WHAT?? UR GEORGOUS AND THIIN..YOU DO NOT NEED TO DIET GIRL..YOU NEED A BURGER!!    LOL...

PrOuD_fL_MoMmY
by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:20 PM

i have an extra 15-20lbs that i would love to lose too,but to bad for me i hate lomonade :) .. i would love to trade bods with ya for a day..youd be beggin to be you again!!

Quoting AlyssaH87:

LOL hey sweetie!! How are you??

I know I am not like huge, but I do have an extra 20-30 lbs. I mainly want to do the cleanse to detoxify my body and then eat healthy once I am done. :)

Quoting PrOuD_fL_MoMmY:

Mystee_fye
by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:48 PM

i've done it and didnt last very  long. lol im planning on doing it again when Dh deploys cause he doesnt like me doing that "crap" (is what he calls it) it's really not so bad, but maaan you get hungry! well i did anyway.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2009 at 9:51 PM

basically you're starving yourself so yes the weight will come off quick but you'll gain it back quicker. your best bet is cardio and eating healthy. gl...and from the look of your avatar pic you don't look like you need to lose weight...you look fine to me!

LaNette000
by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:55 PM

Ditt sweet! I was taking the slim quick cleanse for a few days, I felt better, but didn't stick with it a whole week. I should have, but my 16 yr old got all over me. She said, Mom that mess has been recalled, throw it away. Well, I didn't throw it away, but I stopped taking it. As for lemon ade, I'm suppose to drink that for kidney stones, but then it might mess up my blood sugar. So, not sure if I wanna take the chance.

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

basically you're starving yourself so yes the weight will come off quick but you'll gain it back quicker. your best bet is cardio and eating healthy. gl...and from the look of your avatar pic you don't look like you need to lose weight...you look fine to me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)