• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I thought this was cute, just had to share!!!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 7:38 PM
  • 7 Replies

so our fish, Bob died last night :-( he was a beta and we had him for a little over 3 years. my 2 year old dd was upset, so we buried him in the backyard, and went and got a new fish today. we ended up getting another beta. When I asked dd what she wanted to name the new fish, she replied "Fishbob"...hehe. so our new fish is now named Fishbob....I think it stems from her Spongebob obsession, haha.

by on May. 24, 2009 at 7:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SunnyJoJo
by on May. 24, 2009 at 7:41 PM

Fishbob Gillpants!

Fishbob cracks me up! I worked with a man who promised everything in the world that his 4 year old daughter could name their new dog... The dog's name is Moo Loo. Her reasoning? It sounds funny together! Kids always come up with the best names!

Praying For Molly. baby girl

momofroni
by on May. 24, 2009 at 7:42 PM

Sorry about your loss - but the ending is cute!  My dad put cartoons on for the kids the other day, and called out to them "Hey, guys - I put Squarebob on for you!"  They just laughed, and he never knew why!

sarahbell811
by on May. 24, 2009 at 7:42 PM

lol, awww that's too funny!!!

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

Fishbob Gillpants!

Fishbob cracks me up! I worked with a man who promised everything in the world that his 4 year old daughter could name their new dog... The dog's name is Moo Loo. Her reasoning? It sounds funny together! Kids always come up with the best names!

dfarmer630
by on May. 24, 2009 at 7:44 PM

Ohhh sorry about the passing of Bob. But the new name is tooo cute !!!!

Diane  teal ribbon

cutebaby06
by Monica on May. 24, 2009 at 7:48 PM

I ordered my 2 y/o DD,those pupies from SpaceBuddies off of DisneyMovie Rewards.com,she named one of the puppies SallyAlly. I have no clue where she caame up with thaat name.

sarahbell811
by on May. 24, 2009 at 7:49 PM

awww, how cute. it seems like little kids like names that rhyme, lol

Quoting cutebaby06:

I ordered my 2 y/o DD,those pupies from SpaceBuddies off of DisneyMovie Rewards.com,she named one of the puppies SallyAlly. I have no clue where she caame up with thaat name.

cutebaby06
by Monica on May. 24, 2009 at 7:52 PM

She has a little stuffed cat her dad gave her that she nmed Odiefield.

Quoting sarahbell811:

awww, how cute. it seems like little kids like names that rhyme, lol

Quoting cutebaby06:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)