Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moving

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 7:54 PM
  • 1 Replies

Well Rich and I have been together for nearly 7 years and we tried to move out one other time and we had to move back to my dad's trailor. That was when we first got together now fast forward nearly 7 years and we are moving out again. We have been living in a 2 bedroom trailor and we now have 2 children I'm just ready to get the heck on up and out of here. I'm just so nervous I'm afraid I will be a failure. I am at the same time so excitied I get to decorate, I'm going to have space :P and my kids will each have their own rooms. We're moving into a 3 bedroom, 2 baths, it has a ulitly closet for the W and D which is decent size. The kitchen has a dishwasher, the freezer has a built in ice maker, and a lot of counter space and cabinet space. All 3 of the rooms have walk in closets which to me is a god send.

by on May. 24, 2009 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
rosebud13
by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:39 PM

Congrats! Were moving too! From a 2 bedroom to a 4 , 2 bath, huge kitchen and dining room area. We got a new dog too. Im nervous , but excited to decorate.My dh gave me my own bathroom. Which is so great cause i have two boys and him:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)