• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Everyone Have A Great Memorial Day!!!!!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 7:59 PM
  • 6 Replies

And THANK YOU, to all of our military, past and present, with us and not with us.  God Bless You All !!!!!!!!

by on May. 24, 2009 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
stephtill
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:12 PM

Tomorrow will be exactly 4 months since my husband and 3 other pilots were killed in Iraq.  They didn't die for our freedom, they LIVED for it and I will always be proud of my husband Josh.  I continue to pray for all of our military men and women and am grateful for all those that live their lives with honor and selflessly serve for the greater good of others.

(Clockwise from top left)

CW3 Phil Windorski

CW2 Matt Kelley

CW2 Ben Todd

CW2 Joshua Tillery (my husband)

tgirl715
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:22 PM

I have been wondering how you are doing. I think about you often.

I also would like to thank all our military for serving their country to keep us safe.

Quoting stephtill:

Tomorrow will be exactly 4 months since my husband and 3 other pilots were killed in Iraq.  They didn't die for our freedom, they LIVED for it and I will always be proud of my husband Josh.  I continue to pray for all of our military men and women and am grateful for all those that live their lives with honor and selflessly serve for the greater good of others.

CW3 Phil Windorski

CW2 Matt Kelley

CW2 Ben Todd

Haleigh Alexis

BrandonsMom1000
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:36 PM

I have never lost anyone close in the military, but my thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Quoting stephtill:

CW3 Phil Windorski

CW2 Matt Kelley

CW2 Ben Todd

sassired8
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:37 PM

Me too....Hope you are doing ok....

Quoting tgirl715:

I have been wondering how you are doing. I think about you often.

I also would like to thank all our military for serving their country to keep us safe.

Quoting stephtill:

CW3 Phil Windorski

CW2 Matt Kelley

CW2 Ben Todd

army

stephtill
by on May. 25, 2009 at 11:18 AM

bump

stephtill
by on May. 25, 2009 at 11:27 AM

Mitch Carver and Kyle Jackson.  2 soldiers that were killed during my husband's first deployment. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)