Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

After watching Jon & Kate Plus 8....

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 7:59 PM
  • 114 Replies

....I've realized, yes, she's an asshole to him BUT he's an asshole to those kids.

by on May. 24, 2009 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cheetobabymama
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:01 PM

honestly though she's not much better in the way she treats the kids i'm watchin it now and they are on the way to Hawaii to renew their vows

PrOuD_fL_MoMmY
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:02 PM

REALLY? I THINK HE IS A GOOD FATHER!! AND I LIKE THE SHOW!

mymaddiegrl2
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:02 PM

he at least calls them buddy and plays with them and gives them a chance to get dirty. She on the other hand discriminates its a "girl " thing and you cant help with the cake. Boys are gross. She is horrible to those kids 

MaddiesMaMa418
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:03 PM

True, I just noticed a lot of it coming from him. My husband made me turn it off.

Quoting cheetobabymama:

honestly though she's not much better in the way she treats the kids i'm watchin it now and they are on the way to Hawaii to renew their vows

CeeGee81
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2009 at 8:03 PM

How do you figure he's an asshole to the kids ?

MaddiesMaMa418
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:04 PM

That was the episode after he called one of the boys a little girl because he was scared of swimming.

Quoting mymaddiegrl2:

he at least calls them buddy and plays with them and gives them a chance to get dirty. She on the other hand discriminates its a "girl " thing and you cant help with the cake. Boys are gross. She is horrible to those kids 

2kidsandamom08
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:05 PM

I agree. I think some people are just jealous so they find something bad to say about them.

Quoting PrOuD_fL_MoMmY:

MaxsLovingMommy
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:06 PM

Quoting PrOuD_fL_MoMmY:

I think he is much better with the kids than Kate!

SkysMom3808
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:06 PM

popcorn 

mymaddiegrl2
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:07 PM

not anywhere close to the way kate treats them. you should have kept watching . Jon definately is the better parent

Quoting MaddiesMaMa418:

That was the episode after he called one of the boys a little girl because he was scared of swimming.

Quoting mymaddiegrl2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)