Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

personality, good looks or both?

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:10 PM
  • 6 Replies

Poll

Question: Personality, Good Looks, or Both?

Options:

personality

good looks

both

other (just gotta have it the other option)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 23

View Results

im interested in finding out how many people are with their SO for good looks and how many are with them for personality or both. Please be honest. i wont tell! i personally am with him mainly for his personality. although im finding him hotter and hotter every day im with him.

by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Kaybean
by Kayleen on May. 24, 2009 at 8:12 PM

I'm with him for both. I could not be with a man who was a bad person or treated me like crap or wasn't any fun, but I also could not be with a man I found unattractive. Looks are usually the first thing I notice in a man, but it won't go any further than just an attraction unless he has manners, values and a good personality to back it up.

TTC a GIRL? Want a GIRL in the future?
Join this group!!! We share tips and
methods for conceiving that baby girl!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/22322

KelseyNovy87
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:13 PM

when i first met my dh, i was attracted to him for his personality. he can make me laugh no matter what, and he's so easy to talk to. the more we hung out, the more i found him physically attractive as well. these days, 3 years after we first met, i think he's the hottest man alive! i love my man and there's nothing that will change that!

PoisonousBlonde
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2009 at 8:16 PM

My DH is very nice looking but he's got a great sense of humor which attracted me!

Photobucket 

m2bin08
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:16 PM

i wont be with someone that im not attracted to at all. i have to be attracted to them somewhat. i like the scruffy bad boy type.

mamaslilpunkin
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2009 at 8:17 PM

I picked gotta have both,to be balanced.

in loveMe and Nate 6.12.99blowing bubblesGrace 10.10.03

SunnyJoJo
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:19 PM

I picked both, that's why I'm still with him lol! I love him and he's hot but hello if he was as dull as dishwater I'd have to move on. Although it was the indian fetish that got me in the first place... AKA his good looks.

Praying For Molly. baby girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)