• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP I HAVE TO MOVE

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:10 PM
  • 8 Replies

THIS REALLY SUCKS. THE PROPERTY MANAGER STOPPED BY TODAY AND AND US A LETTER STATING THAT WE HAVE UNTIL JUNE 30 TO FIND ANOTHER PLACE.  THE LADY THE OWNS THE HOUSE  SHE IS MOVING BACK TO THE STATES AND SHE WANTS TO MOVE IN HERE. THERE A NO PLACES TO RENT THAT WE CAN AFFORD. WE NEED ATLEAST A 2 BEDROOM. WE ARE TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING IN THIS SCHOOL DISTRICT.  AND CLOSE TO THE HOSPITAL HERE ALSO.  WE FOUND ONE HOUSE THAT NEEDS ALOT OF WORK DONE BUT IDK. I TRIED THE PAPER NOTHING. I ALSO LOOKED ON CRAIGSLIST. AND OTHER PLACES. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE

by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kmsmommy430
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:12 PM

where r u from

i am 23 yr old military wife mother of one ds and i have an 18 yr old adopted daughter. i am a non spanking, vaxing, non cio, erf, organic feeding , juice limiting, smokeing, dispossible diaper useing mom , who cant stand people telling me how to raise my ds. if you dont like what i do then dont do it with yours. i didnt marry you or have babys with you so  ill do it my way and you do it yours.

air forceteen girltoddler boy

ILovetheOutdoor
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:13 PM

WE ARE IN ASHLAND, WI

Quoting kmsmommy430:

where r u from

ILovetheOutdoor
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:16 PM

BUMP

itssweetness
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:18 PM

Just wait till the next paper comes out and keep looking.  If you overstay your lease, the LL has to legally evict you.  This could take several months and buy you some time but make sure you continue paying the rent.  Good luck!

.-itssweetness

it's not having what you want....it's wanting what you've got.

ILovetheOutdoor
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:20 PM

IF ALL FAILS  WE CAN MOVE IN WITH HIS PARENTS FOR A WK. OR 2 THAT'S IT. THEY HAVE A LOT OF HEALTH ISSUES. I FOUND ONE PLACE FOR 650 BUT THAT'S A LITTLE MORE THEN WE CAN AFFORD. I COULD LIVE WITHOUT THE INTERNET FOR A WHILE.

nudge08
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:20 PM

Yeah that sucks. My landlords did this to us right after we brought our little boy home from the hospital. He was a preemie on a heart monitor and I had 30 days to pack the house and find a place to live. Good luck and just keep looking.

ILovetheOutdoor
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:24 PM

THANKS I'M TRYING TO FIGHT THE TEARS CAUSE I DON'T WANT MY DD KNOW WHAT'S WRONG. WE DON'T WANT TO TELL THEM RIGHT NOW. THEY WOULD BE SO UPSET.

ILovetheOutdoor
by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:04 PM

ANYONE I DON'T WANT TO WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO DO EVERYTHING.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)