Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LOL what a fantastic sunday!!! *got kind of long*

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:22 PM
  • 1 Replies

so i wake up this morning to pouring rain and thunder...so much for taking ds to the park with the hubz today!  so i get up, make my morning coffee, get hubz and ds up for the day.  hubz then tells me to get the car keys and leave, go do something for myself and he'd stay home with ds...SHOCKER!!!  i NEVER get to go anywhere by myself!!!  i gladly did as i was told.  we don't have a lot of money right now, so i went to our local walmart and got the hair cut i so badly needed, just to get rid of my overgrown split ends.  after that, i decided that my hair needs to be colored as well, so i went and picked up a couple boxes of herbel essences hair dye, #54 amber shimmer.  never tried this color before, so i thought "what the heck! do it!"  so then i go home to spend the afternoon with my family.  still raining, no surprise.  we spend the afternoon coloring, watching cartoons, and playing with our new kitty.  overall a good day.  as i'm cooking supper, hubz decided to run to the class six on post and get me my favorite bottle of wine (arbor mist exotic fruits zinfandel).  he gets back and we eat.  i get ds cleaned up, chicken alfredo makes a mess lol.  and now, i'm sitting on the bathroom floor with my computer, a glass of wine, and i've got 17 minutes to go until i wash the color out of my hair!!  LOL  i told hubz that he needs to leave me alone while i do my hair because i look so ridiculous lol.  so he's entertaining the monster in the living room while i'm having more "mommy time."  *sigh* it's been a great day!

by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
HuntersMomee
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:25 PM

my day started out bad... my son thought it would be a good idea to go  outside to play and not wake anyone up...thankfully i heard the door open and took off after him...( we are putting a chain lock up.... we got one and dont have the tools to do it so maintenance is coming tuesday... we just moved in, and its base housing )

well after that i made breakfast...it was yummy. then hubby took my son and went fishing :) i went back to bed and slept till almost 1!!! then got up and took a looong bath and then just sat here until they got home.

then it was craziness again... but they just ran to the store, so it is quiet for a minute :)

¸.*¨) ¸.*¨)                          (¯`v´¯)                          (¨*.¸*.¸
(¸.´ (¸.´ .´ ¸¸.¨¯`¯♥♥♥    `*.¸.*´   
♥♥♥¯`¯¨.¸¸ ´. ´.¸) ´.¸)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)