Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trying to find a work at home job thats not a scam!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:46 PM
  • 7 Replies

HELLO LADIES IM EVONY IM 29 MOTHER OF 3 BEAUTIFUL LIL GIRLS, A SAHM AND I LOVE IT. IM LOOKING FOR A JOB WORKING FROM HOME THATS NOT A SCAM SO IF THERES ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE. kiss

by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
cassie210
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:58 PM

If you look up work at home jobs under groups, I know several of them have good reputable companies listed to work for from home. GL!

" For many years they dwelled there and abided by blessed Elua's precept, that was, "Love as thou wilt." " -- from Earth Begotten by Jacqueline Carey
rkoloms
by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:30 PM

I have a couple of thoughts. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who make children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping and business organization; I also do career and job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, coverletters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly

Robin in Chicago

mamajody0507
by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:48 PM

Try 1-800 Flowers.com sometimes they have openings. I did seasonal work awhile back.

Billie_Bush
by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:50 PM

try www.newhomebasedccr.com

its work at home for about $10 hour, my sil does it but its only in about 10 states.

bowbina
by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:50 PM

there's a group on cm that has members that work at home.

work at homemoms

Kainalu55
by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:55 PM

i do www.mturk.com. It's not really a work at home job because you don't make very much money, but it's a great way to earn a little extra money....i usually make about $30 a month, but that's only doing "hits" for about an hour each week...so if you spent more time at it i'm sure you could make more money.

AttilasMommy
by on May. 26, 2009 at 10:50 PM

Hi Evony!

My name is Beata. Just like you, I am also a military wife travelling the world with my soldier. My son is 21 months old, and I have been Blessed to be able to stay at home with him. But I have been longing for a career, financial independence, something fun and challenging only for ME, a new way to meet and help people. After looking for months for the right (and also legitimate) home based business opportunity....I finally found it. This company offers one of a kind, patented and revolutionary products in the anti-aging market, that are the FUTURE!  More and more people learn about it, fall in love with it...and want to have it! The business opportunity to market these products is amazing: great support structure; simple marketing "system" to use that is basically spelled out; products that sell themselves. Please check out my website, watch the videos, and contact me: www.beata77.nsedreams.com

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)