Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how much does hemming cost usually?

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:46 PM
  • 1 Replies

i just bought a pair of black dress pants for work but they are too long n need hemmed.  i technically no how to do it myself but am really bad at it n would rather have it done.  does anyone know about how much that should cost.  just wanna know if i can afford it or not.

thanks!

My Stanley Man born 2/27/2009

Im a vaxing, non-circing, breastfeeding, NIP no matter how uncomfortable it makes you because my son deserves the best nutrition whether we're in public or not, exctended rear-facing supporter, non CIO, co-sleeping/bedding, anti-antiobiotcs for every little sniffle, house is totally lived in dirty but clean enough as to be civilized, pro-choice, thinks religion is a completely silly concept, do whatever you think is best for you and yours as I will mine,  mama who loves my family more than words can express and is always up for healthy debating and meeting new friends.  You the same?  Hit me up!

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?  Then he is not omnipotent.  Is he able, but not willing?  Then he is malevolent.  Is he both able and willing?  Then whence cometh evil?  Is he neither able nor willing?  Then why call him God?"  -Epicurus

by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Prdmomof2boys85
by on May. 24, 2009 at 8:53 PM

Its going to depend on the tailor.  Mine charges me $15.  But on average, its probably ranging from $10-$20.  Good luck mama!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)