Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nikon Coolpix S230 camera and blurry pics soo frustrated!!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:43 PM
  • 5 Replies

I just got the Nikon Coolpix S230 And I cant take a crisp picture! I am soo mad all my pics are terrible you can't zoom in and crop any of them on my pc they all look pixelated- Blurry and out of focus.  Am I missing how to use this automatic thing? Is there a setting that I can't find that will fix this? I am about ready to just return it I am so fed up. New stuff is supposed to work and this is supposed to be easy to understand.

by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
NattysMommy
by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Call the company! 

Greenstone920
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2009 at 9:45 PM

You need to go into your settings and set the picture quality on on high, or fine, or whatever it may be.  It sounds like you have it on the lowest quality setting, which is the fewest number of pixels.  You want the highest number of pixels.

aidansmommy529
by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:46 PM

take it back

lacygurl2326
by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:53 PM

where did you get it?  if you got it somewhere like bestbuy or circuit city you shoujld be able to take it in there and have them show you how to use it. if not i'm not real sure. i know there's a way to make it work right thouhg. nikon's are awesome cameras.

cjsmom0206
by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:55 PM

Sounds like you're missing something in the menu. I've done this a few times just to realize the flash wasn't on, or that I set it up completely wrong.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)