• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting Kind of Worried *And the lost is found...kind of*

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:46 PM
  • 18 Replies

Ok so we get Ds (step son) for a week every other sunday, and today is our sunday....BM normally has him here at 6pm maybe a little after, usually before....well its 7:46 and hes not here! Ive texted, Dh has called, and either she has no signal or her phone is dead or disconnected....this has never happened before...and its kinda worrying me...this is wierd....

Update!!!

Jeez i watch too much TV...i heard back form her mom at around 11 last night, and she decided to take the boy to see her grandma 3-4 hours away and NOT tell us....im sure she meant to (she is really good about this most of the time) and jeff said she was thinking about it, but never told him she was goin (and when she tells him, she tells me because he forgets EVERYTHING) but i finally was able to sleep about 1130, and i just thought i'd update everyone

by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SkysMom3808
by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:57 PM

Good luck momma! I hope everything is ok. Keep us posted!

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2009 at 9:58 PM

I have no idea why this is bugging me...maybe because shes never late, and if she is, she calls...grrr...

Quoting SkysMom3808:

junebug624
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:00 PM

Do one thing for me: take a deep breath in... and out... try to relax, she may be running late because of the holiday weekend.  I know traffic is horrendous here in the burgh.

~June

I'm a vaxing, circing, disposable diaper using, bf switched to ff, CIO sometimes, pushed 1hr before a c-section (and don't regret it), college attending, loving my soldier, loving my son, can't wait to have another baby, trust your own judgement, kind of mom.

LaurenTakaha
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:00 PM

It's probobly fine. Maybe the car broke down or something like that. Maybe you should call someone else that would know where she is.

God Bless Your Day!!blowing kisses

RmeWifey01
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:01 PM

Do they live close-by where you could go check on them?

Quoting missamanda86:

I have no idea why this is bugging me...maybe because shes never late, and if she is, she calls...grrr...

Quoting SkysMom3808:

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2009 at 10:01 PM

She lives in the same town as us...idk i guess i alwasy tend to think the worst lol

Quoting junebug624:

Do one thing for me: take a deep breath in... and out... try to relax, she may be running late because of the holiday weekend.  I know traffic is horrendous here in the burgh.

~June

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2009 at 10:02 PM

Im not sure her exact address she moves TOO much...but its in the same town

Quoting RmeWifey01:

Do they live close-by where you could go check on them?

Quoting missamanda86:

Quoting SkysMom3808:

tjroberts
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:03 PM

maybe something cought them up just take some deep breaths and think happy thoughts i know what you mean not with BM or step sons or nothing but when something is out of the ordenery like when hubby is normally home before 5:30 and he calls if he will be late and then it starts going on 7 yeah i worry to but he always just working hard and lose track of time just keep us updated and lets us know when they get there

Photobucket

baby

JessicaEOH
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:03 PM

Keep calling...does she have a house phone?  maybe they went somewhere for the holiday and didn't realize it was your weekend...let us know what DS shows up.

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2009 at 10:04 PM

I hope so....she normally works 6 days a week except for christmas and thanksgiving...*breathing in* breathing out*

Quoting tjroberts:

maybe something cought them up just take some deep breaths and think happy thoughts i know what you mean not with BM or step sons or nothing but when something is out of the ordenery like when hubby is normally home before 5:30 and he calls if he will be late and then it starts going on 7 yeah i worry to but he always just working hard and lose track of time just keep us updated and lets us know when they get there

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)