Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In Loving Memory for those who have served....

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:27 PM
  • 5 Replies

Both of my grandparents, there were many uncles that served as well. One Aunt saw all six of her sons to war, years ago. My Moms Uncles. I don't have pix of them all. Anyone have someone to memorialize?

George Humphries and Jack Brown

by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
amberstar77
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:28 PM

MY husband and I lost our best Man in afganistan....I love you Eric. And well my hubby is alive but he is serving over in Afgani now. So have him in your prayers.....

LaNette000
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:31 PM

I would also like to HONOR my cousin in the Air force, Steven we're lucky to have you in the family, Todd thank you for serving in the Marines, Cody also in the Marines, thank for your brave heart having served in Irag and sorry you have to suffer from falling off a cliff and getting injured. Love and prayers, keep you all safe!

Also to my friends whose husbands, brothers, sisters,etc that are serving at this time. Bless them and bring them all home safely!

LuvmySFSGT
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:47 PM

My husband....

Both of my husbands Grandfathers...

My husbands Great Grandfather...

And my Father In Law...

RmeWifey01
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:48 PM

My family is almost ALL military. My g-pa was AF & Army (not at the same time obviously! haha), my dad was Navy. They are now both deceased. Plus 2 uncles that have been out for a long while now. Currently my DH and oldest DS, and my brother. My son is in Iraq now, and Dh will soon follow sometime in the next several weeks. My brother just got back 4-5 mths ago. I also have a cousin who has almost 30 yrs in and has made COL recently. HooAhh Kevin!! His son is also serving, and a few other cousins as well.

God bless!

Happymom2003
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:52 PM

My daddy is a Disabled Vietnam Vet. God Bless All Our Veterans!!!!happy memorial day

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)