Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Britax car seats

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:30 PM
  • 25 Replies

I AM THINKING OF BUYING A BRITAX CAR SEAT FOR MY 10 MONTH OLD DAUGHTER.  DOES ANYBODY HAVE A BRITAX CAR SEAT?  DO YOU LIKE IT?  WHAT STYLE DO YOU HAVE?

by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicky80
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:39 PM

NOBODY OWNS ONE????bump

cjsmom0206
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:41 PM

I have a roundabout and love it. I bought that one because it's smaller and I drive a small vehicle. Anyways, I highly recommend Britax.

adamsmama
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:42 PM

We have a Boulevard and are very pleased with it. It's sturdy, easy to install and very plush for my little guy!

bluesky51201
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:44 PM

We've used the Roundabout and the Regent (it's forward facing only though) and loved both of them.  They are so comfortable and have fairly high weight limits.  I also like the extra testing they do on their seats, they go above and beyond the minimum testing required in the States.

travsmom931
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:46 PM

I have the Britax Marathon and LOVE it...so does ds!  He's 21 months and 32 lbs and still RF with plenty of room! 

Rachel1786
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:47 PM

My 21 month old son rides rear facing in a marathon and we love it, we also have a truefit which is very nice and a little cheaper, the matter which one you go with you'll be happy with it!

First_One_8_18

This!

I plan on getting the Regent for DS when the baby comes and giving the newborn our Boulevard.

Quoting adamsmama:

We have a Boulevard and are very pleased with it. It's sturdy, easy to install and very plush for my little guy!

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.” ~Mahatma Ghandi

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Nicky80

THANKS SO MUCH I HAVE ONLY HEARD GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEM.  I WAS THINKING ABOUT GETTING A BOULAVARD.

squidlife4me
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:48 PM

we have a marathon.. we've had it for 3 years and we love it.  We just bought a frontier (FF Booster) for my son now.  I plan on using the marathon until it expires for one of my twins.

I would DEF spend the money on them.. I love mine!

PrOuD_fL_MoMmY
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:49 PM

IVE NEVER HEARD OF IT!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)