Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SINGLE mothers and DAITING

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:53 PM
  • 6 Replies

Poll

Question: What would you think if a guy said to bring your child along on your date because of no babysitter and went out of his way to make it a kid frendly date?

Options:

Cool guy he can accept me as a single mother

more then likely a pervert

a sweet guy

he has something up his sleve

No idea what i would think

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 10

View Results

If you was a single mother with NO babysitter and you met a guy who asked you out on a date. When you mentioned you would love to but you don't have a babysitter he said to bring the child. He even made it a child Frendly date. (fishing and dinner at the hot dog place) what would your thoughts be? what if he was a teacher for special ed?

I AM NOT ASKING IF YOU WOULD TAKE THE CHILD ON THE DATE OR NOT I AM ASKING WHAT YOU WOULD THINK OF THE GUY HIMSELF!

by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LeslieSS
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:57 PM

I'm not sure I would know what to think.

Shanamaria
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:58 PM

I would personally think its cute but I wouldt do it until I knew for sure he was going to be in my childs life.  

aidensmommy1105

I don't know what I would think. It would depend upon a lot of things. If I had met him before, how long we had been talking, etc. 

RiyahsMommy08

Didn't you ask this earlier?

chiamom123
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:03 PM
well i don't usually have a babysitter for my son and i turn down any date opportunities that would have to involve my son since i don't want to parade men in and out of his life so i have had like 5 dates in the 2 1/2 years since i had my son. so since i don't won't to answer saying that the guy would be perverted i'll just answer here no i wouldn't bring him and leave it just at that
gypsy_rose
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:07 PM

I did but i was not geting answers on what people thought of the guy nly that they would not take their child. I wanted to know what people would think of the man

Quoting RiyahsMommy08:

Didn't you ask this earlier?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)