• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TONIGHT!!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:57 PM
  • 9 Replies

IS DRAMA NIGHT.. MWAHAHA

by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
maciymommieof3
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2009 at 10:59 PM

You aint kiddin!

Its new and fun....Join in!

Patriotsgrl84
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:00 PM

IDK..I haven't seen any real drama yet..I"m bored off my @$$!

If you want some Drama though..IDK..maybe i can stir some up...My 17 month old loves to wear his 5 year old sisters clothes and I let him...I've been told not to worry..he just wants what she has..toys, clothes, whatever (my 5 year old has special needs and is developmentally 9 months old so she doesn't pay much attention to him being jealous or whatever...he's developmentally 2 1/2)

Anyway..here's him in her easter dress: (he was trying to put it on, I just helped him):

here's her in it and him in his clothes...

Judge me if you want, whatever..I think it's so funny!

dragonflykiss44
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:00 PM

really! i just got home, havent been on all day.  

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2009 at 11:00 PM

thought that was every night...all day everyday on here?

alexias_mom_29
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:02 PM

I just got on about a little bit ago.  I must have missed alot.  lol

CarlaD
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:03 PM

and thats different from any other night?? LOL

lillitigator88
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:04 PM

nope, but tonight I noticed it more I guess. I sick and my dh is taking care of me I feel so bad...

Quoting CarlaD:

and thats different from any other night?? LOL

Bets85
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:05 PM

Why tonight? Im pooped... I mean I went to wal-mart with my DS whowanted to ride in the front seat of the car so I let him. I didnt feel like getting dressed so I went in my Pj's. Once I got to wal-mart I decided I didnt want anything healthy so I got TONS of junk food on my food stamps and then I stood around outside to sale my food stamps so I could go get me a pack of cigs and some beer. After I drove home I watched Jon and Kate plus 8 then I was thinking that I was pregnant so I came in here and pissed on my key board only to find that I didnt know how to check the results. I didnt want to cook dinner either so I threw out some little debbies and some pop for the kids then when DH got home I snooped thorough his phone thinking he was cheating then cried about it........... yea that sums up my day have fun with it ladies!!

lillitigator88
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:36 PM

haha...

Quoting Bets85:

Why tonight? Im pooped... I mean I went to wal-mart with my DS whowanted to ride in the front seat of the car so I let him. I didnt feel like getting dressed so I went in my Pj's. Once I got to wal-mart I decided I didnt want anything healthy so I got TONS of junk food on my food stamps and then I stood around outside to sale my food stamps so I could go get me a pack of cigs and some beer. After I drove home I watched Jon and Kate plus 8 then I was thinking that I was pregnant so I came in here and pissed on my key board only to find that I didnt know how to check the results. I didnt want to cook dinner either so I threw out some little debbies and some pop for the kids then when DH got home I snooped thorough his phone thinking he was cheating then cried about it........... yea that sums up my day have fun with it ladies!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)