• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Children's Bathroom

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:10 PM
  • 22 Replies

Well I wrote another post earlier saying I'm moving well I'm trying to figure out what a cute bathroom. My friend said spongebob cause my son likes it and my dd loves him also she calls him "Bob Bob" they are 5 and 2 so i want to make sure I find something that is neutral for a boy and girl.

by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy4ever07
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:12 PM

We just have our DS who is 18 months but when we get around to doing his bathroom it will most likely be done in jungle animals.

lilysmommy330
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:13 PM

I saw some really cute stuff at target and wal mart.  They both had frog and jungle animal themed stuff, really cute.  We ended up getting the butterfly things from wally world.

cjsmom0206
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:14 PM

My sons bathroom is a surf board bathroom. When my oldest was real little he had a whale bathroom. They already want me to change it, this time to their favorite college team.

Nicky80
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:15 PM

i would not do a cartoon because they could wake up tommorrow and not like it..you never can tell. i would do jungle animals or ducks or something like that...frogs maybe you can get some girly stuff in frogs

AmberDR
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:15 PM

fish or ocean or beach stuff?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
CarlaD
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:17 PM

Our kids bathroom is really cute monkey stuff.  It can go for boys or girls.  I can go take a pic in a minute and post it if you are interested.

Patriotsgrl84
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:17 PM

I think animals, either jungle or sea life would be a good place to start...most kids go from one cartoon to the next like crazy..my son loved yo gabba gabba for about 3 months when he was 9 months to 12 months and now it's spongebob..but animals, he's loved since he was 6 months

Mommy4two
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:18 PM

Omg I am so sick of ducks lol...My baby shower was ducks cause I was in love with them then now I can't stand looking at them... That's what the kids bathroom theme is now but that's the thing I have a boy and a girl so I don't want to go one way or the other.

Quoting Nicky80:

i would not do a cartoon because they could wake up tommorrow and not like it..you never can tell. i would do jungle animals or ducks or something like that...frogs maybe you can get some girly stuff in frogs

lil_one21
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:18 PM

if they both like sponge bob i dont see a problem with doing it my son wanted shrek and thats what his bathroom is...

Mommy4two
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:19 PM

that would be neat

Quoting CarlaD:

Our kids bathroom is really cute monkey stuff.  It can go for boys or girls.  I can go take a pic in a minute and post it if you are interested.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)