Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Noggin

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:12 PM
  • 31 Replies

Haha, Noggin has the funniest songs on there. My daughter is watching it and there is one that goes

I know a chicken and she laid an egg.

Okay guess that is all

by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dragonflykiss44
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:18 PM

i had that song thats on Nick jr stuck in my head all day yesterday at work!!

i think its on nickjr...might be noggin

something about a taxi."Roll the windows UP, roll the windows down, put the money in the slot, sure beats walking cross town." 

i cant believe i cant think of how the song actually goes..DAMN!!

Sharon300
by Sharon on May. 24, 2009 at 11:20 PM

When I lived with my mom she got my daughter hooked on noggin, before that she did not watch TV. I like noggin though.

The funny thing is, I learned all the songs, walking around at work singing them. lol

kayla4507
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:20 PM

dont feel bad.. that one is stuck in my head all the time... also the one about the dad who dances to bring home money...... i dont know all the words of it but its in my head now...

Quoting dragonflykiss44:

something about a taxi."Roll the windows UP, roll the windows down, put the money in the slot, sure beats walking cross town." 

Se7enTh1rt3en
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:52 PM

Quoting dragonflykiss44:

I'm actually REALLY embarrassed to write this, but it goes TAXI, TAXI, RIDING IN THE BACKSEAT...ROLL THE WINDOWS UP, ROLL THE WINDOWS DOWN...PUT THE MONEY IN THE SLOT, SEE YOU LATER THANKS A LOT, SURE BEATS WALKING CROSS TOWN.embarrassed

Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypath Wedding Ticker
imandia4
by on May. 25, 2009 at 12:01 AM

How bout this........

HOLD STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wiggle wiggle wiggle. GO!! Wiggle wigglr wigglr.GO!!!!!!!!!wiggle wiggle wiggle GO wiggle wiggle wiggle STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!         HOOOOLLD STILLL!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Se7enTh1rt3en:

Quoting dragonflykiss44:

I'm actually REALLY embarrassed to write this, but it goes TAXI, TAXI, RIDING IN THE BACKSEAT...ROLL THE WINDOWS UP, ROLL THE WINDOWS DOWN...PUT THE MONEY IN THE SLOT, SEE YOU LATER THANKS A LOT, SURE BEATS WALKING CROSS TOWN.embarrassed

hatchetman
Ravensmom07
by on May. 25, 2009 at 12:10 AM

Oh, We LOVE Yo Gabba Gabba! The song from the Nogging "commercials" that always gets stuck in my head is the "Quack Quack Waddle Waddle, all day long. Quack Quack Waddle Waddle Silly Duck Song"! My dd will sing that one and waddle like a duck!

Quoting imandia4:

How bout this........

HOLD STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wiggle wiggle wiggle. GO!! Wiggle wigglr wigglr.GO!!!!!!!!!wiggle wiggle wiggle GO wiggle wiggle wiggle STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOOOOLLD STILLL!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Se7enTh1rt3en:

Quoting dragonflykiss44:

something about a taxi."Roll the windows UP, roll the windows down, put the money in the slot, sure beats walking cross town."

tre_and_kaysmom
by on May. 25, 2009 at 12:14 AM

Ha - ---- Right now I have that " Free Credit Report " song in my head !!!

Trinity0820
by on May. 25, 2009 at 12:27 AM

what about the jumparounds... gosh their songs are catchy

dragonflykiss44
by on May. 25, 2009 at 12:42 AM

omg thier songs are ANNOYING!!

Quoting Trinity0820:

what about the jumparounds... gosh their songs are catchy

LauraKW
by on May. 25, 2009 at 12:46 AM

I can't remember all the words, but there is one that goes "Flowers are the smelliest, jelly is the jelliest, everywhere I go!".  Ok, that is like the middle of the song, but my little guy and I used to sing that one all the time :).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)