Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This makes me cry - who could just stand there and watch?????!!!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:24 PM
  • 12 Replies

by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
slm047
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:26 PM

i can't even bring myself to watch this..

lorilovesya
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:27 PM

There were kids that were filming it with their cell phones and NEVER did anything to help him!

rachana
junebug624

This is terrible!  A 6 yr old could figure out how to turn it on, why could no one even try to figure out how to turn it off!

~June 

I'm a vaxing, circing, disposable diaper using, bf switched to ff, CIO sometimes, pushed 1hr before a c-section (and don't regret it), college attending, loving my soldier, loving my son, can't wait to have another baby, trust your own judgement, kind of mom.

Luna091306
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:28 PM

That poor baby! How sick. I would have climbed my ass up there and at least attempted to save him. That's so shocking that no one did anything. Think of the fear the boy must of felt. And no one did anything. I'm in tears right now...

msmoody
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2009 at 11:28 PM

Is this video graphic, or just a news report? I don't want to see a kid fall to his death :(

MaxsLovingMommy
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:31 PM

I hope I raise my son to be the kind of person who would have helped not laugh. That is sooo sad. Where was his mother? I am kind of wandering if the other children dared him to do it since they were recording and laughing. What a horrible, preventable tragedy! 

melissa.jof2
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:31 PM

all you see is him hanging there :( thankfully you don't see him fall.

Quoting msmoody:

Is this video graphic, or just a news report? I don't want to see a kid fall to his death :(

Luna091306
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:50 PM

Just a news report but there is a clip of him hanging there. You don't see him fall though.

Quoting msmoody:

Luna091306
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:53 PM

I am really starting to hate people. Elephants treat their own better than we do. And who is the better species?

The part that really got me was when someone put the video of him crying out for his mom up on the internet. How sick is that? He must have been terrified.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)