Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Attention: My 14 yr daughter is missing!!!*Update*She has been found!!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:36 PM
  • 395 Replies

Her name is Jessica La Blanc. Aged 14. Approxiatemately 5 foot 6 inches tall and weighs around 145. Last night Friday night around 8:30 pm in the Hemet, Ca area. She is possibly somewhere in San Diego or Sun City Ca. If anyone sees her, Please notify your local police. Below is a picture. Please bump if you can. We are very worried for her safety since she is not mentally stable. Thank you!! **Update*** So Jessica has not returned yet but she has been on her myspace page. I am assuming she is on the run with her 18 yr old sister in Sun City. I am almost positive they are there but have no way of contacting them. She is on probation and there is a warrant out for her arrest at this point. I am sure that a family we used to know is harboring her. I am very worried about her because she does not make the best choices. Her whole myspace page is about drugs. Thanks for all the support ladies. I truly appreciate it. Hopefully we will find her soon.

So she has been found!! Thank goodness!! We were losing our minds over here seriously!! She had ran away to be with her older sister who is staying in Sun City with this family that I do not like for nothing!! They also knew that she was a fugitive and they were harboring her knowingly. So I came across their address and called her probation officer and they did a wellness check and found her there. (even though they were telling people they did not have her there). So Jessica is now in Juvenile Hall for violating her probation. I so think they should pay for her juvi stay since they are the reason she is there in the first place!!! So I am happy that she is safe and sound but I am so upset that she is now in more trouble for her actions that were assisted by "reasonable" adults. Thank you all for bumping  and getting the message out that she was missing. I truly appreciate the support. It is instances such as this, that I love CafeMom. Thanks again ladies!!

by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momto2boys973
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2009 at 11:37 PM

Bump!

Sharon

Trinity0820
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:37 PM

BUMP!! I'm sooo sorry mama. 

First_One_8_18
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:37 PM

bump

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.” ~Mahatma Ghandi

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

kmsmommy430
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:38 PM

bump i hope you find her soon

i am 23 yr old military wife mother of one ds and i have an 18 yr old adopted daughter. i am a non spanking, vaxing, non cio, erf, organic feeding , juice limiting, smokeing, dispossible diaper useing mom , who cant stand people telling me how to raise my ds. if you dont like what i do then dont do it with yours. i didnt marry you or have babys with you so  ill do it my way and you do it yours.

air forceteen girltoddler boy

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2009 at 11:38 PM

bump

NINA003

Is she with someone? Im not anywhere near your area but here is a bump for you.

jenking04

I am so sorry for what you are going through but he is a bump for you

babybull0601

praying for her safe return.  Hope you find her soon.

JadensMommy696
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:39 PM

BUMP

Laura913
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:39 PM

bump

pregnancy week by week

I am pregnant with my first baby!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)