Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many outfits to pack?

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:59 PM
  • 6 Replies

We are going to FL for 12 days, to my In Laws house. They wash clothes daily while we are there...

How many outfits would you bring for two toddlers on a 12 day trip? I was thinking at least 2 outfits/ day for 6 days and then washing...

What would you do?

by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Nicky80
by on May. 25, 2009 at 12:01 AM

thats what i would do because you always need 2 suits  a day.

junebug624
by on May. 25, 2009 at 12:06 AM

Thats what I was thinking

Quoting mrswhitey07:

How many outfits would you bring for two toddlers on a 12 day trip? I was thinking at least 2 outfits/ day for 6 days and then washing..

I'm a vaxing, circing, disposable diaper using, bf switched to ff, CIO sometimes, pushed 1hr before a c-section (and don't regret it), college attending, loving my soldier, loving my son, can't wait to have another baby, trust your own judgement, kind of mom.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 25, 2009 at 12:08 AM

that sounds like a fair amount and worse comes to worse i am sure there would be a store nearby that sells clothing in case you do need more.

grandmaof1235
by on May. 25, 2009 at 12:18 PM

2 outfits for each day for 6 days is fine. Whenever i and my kids spent a few days at my parents house, i always packed 2-3 outfits for each of them for each day we spent there. If we spent 3 days there then i packed a total of 9 outfits for each of them. Granted that u can wash them while there.

SCmommy106
by on May. 25, 2009 at 12:21 PM

What you have planned sounds about right to me. I would also bring maybe 2 extra to carry along with you if you are planning some long outings. I always plan for the worst, like a potty accident or a food accident.

jmlgb
by on May. 25, 2009 at 12:24 PM

I always take 2 outfits for each day because it's inevitable they will get dirty lol. I also take 2 outfits that are "non seasonal" in case the weather changes. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)