Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Thinking of getting a vertical hood piercing.. Please no bashing and adult content

I am thinking of getting my hood pierced vertically not horizontal and was wondering if anyone has had it done or knows of anyone that has had it done and how did it go? Does it hurt really bad? Are you able to walk or drive after?  If you don't know what I am talking about then feel free to google.. Please no bashing I am just curious and kind of scared..

by on May. 31, 2009 at 9:41 AM
Replies (11-20):
Saintlouisde397
by on May. 31, 2009 at 10:03 AM

Quoting BaisMom:

Giiiiirl if you can get through labor and delivery, YOU CAN SURELY GET THROUGH THIS!!! lol

I don't have a hood piercing but I do have numerous others in painful spots. If you just breath and stay as calm as possible, and TRUST your artist, it will be fast and the pain will subside.

I have heard from numerous women with pierced hoods that right after it's done that you will have orgasms while walking. The piercing combined with friction from clothing and walking is what does it so it seems.

I wasn't sure but my clitoris did tare and I did have stitches but I didn't really feel it because of the epidural.. All I remember is it burned really bad when I peed

Saintlouisde397
by on May. 31, 2009 at 10:05 AM

Quoting momtoamo:

I do not have it done but have looked into it.  You can look it up online lots of info out there.  I think you would actually want a horizontal.  You get much more pleasure out of it, and it hurts less.  Most people walk out feeling just fine, and continue on with their day.  You should go to your tattoo artist/ piercing guy and talk to them about it.  They will be able to tell you lots.  Make sure you know them though, so they do good job.  Good luck.

I don't really like the loop look though.. I prefer the look of it horizontal

Jynnifer292
by on May. 31, 2009 at 10:05 AM

It isn't through your clitoris, why would it damage it?

Quoting epoh:

IMO the risk is not worth it. There is huge risk of damaging nerves and rendering your clitoris useless- you could end up with no feeling down there. I recommend just a labial piercing if you really want to pierce your little lady.

On the other hand, I had my nipples done for years and I loved it! Unfortunately they closed up when I took them out to breastfeed.

Good luck with your decision! I think your best bet is to talk to your piercer first, get comfortable with them, discuss pros and cons of different areas, give it a few days, then make your decision.

TattedMommyof2
by on May. 31, 2009 at 10:06 AM

I have my hood and both my lips pierced.  It didn't hurt too bad.  And they healed really fast.  I was walking right after I got them done.  I had sex the same night.  The needle going through was the only pain.  As soon as the needle was out, I didn't have hardly any pain whatsoever. And it's really cute.   Don't be scared!  You'll like it.

epoh
by Emerald Member on May. 31, 2009 at 10:17 AM

Quoting Jynnifer292:

It isn't through your clitoris, why would it damage it?

Quoting epoh:

IMO the risk is not worth it. There is huge risk of damaging nerves and rendering your clitoris useless- you could end up with no feeling down there. I recommend just a labial piercing if you really want to pierce your little lady.

On the other hand, I had my nipples done for years and I loved it! Unfortunately they closed up when I took them out to breastfeed.

Good luck with your decision! I think your best bet is to talk to your piercer first, get comfortable with them, discuss pros and cons of different areas, give it a few days, then make your decision.

It isn't through it but it is right next to it. A verticle hood piercing rests directly on the clitoris. All it takes is a flinch from the piercee or a slip from the piercer, and serious damage could occur.

The world is absurd, and beautiful, and small.

babyjohnsmommy
by on May. 31, 2009 at 10:19 AM

im not sure what a hood piercing is but I think i want one!!

Quoting BaisMom:

Giiiiirl if you can get through labor and delivery, YOU CAN SURELY GET THROUGH THIS!!! lol

I don't have a hood piercing but I do have numerous others in painful spots. If you just breath and stay as calm as possible, and TRUST your artist, it will be fast and the pain will subside.

I have heard from numerous women with pierced hoods that right after it's done that you will have orgasms while walking. The piercing combined with friction from clothing and walking is what does it so it seems.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
devilscandy69
by on May. 31, 2009 at 10:20 AM

ouch u r brave ! i saw a youtube video of a girl getting it done omg i crinched lol but i do have one friend who has got it pierced and see lost all feeling down there soo idk what to say apart from maybe just doo lots of research and find a good piercer good luck xx

** The best mum to the most perfect lil boy **

kmsmommy430
by on May. 31, 2009 at 10:22 AM

i have it done 3 of my friends do as well. we all love it. i have 11 piercings it was the least painful. i have nvr had any probs from it. it is fabulous. goodluck. i recommend it

i am 23 yr old military wife mother of one ds and i have an 18 yr old adopted daughter. i am a non spanking, vaxing, non cio, erf, organic feeding , juice limiting, smokeing, dispossible diaper useing mom , who cant stand people telling me how to raise my ds. if you dont like what i do then dont do it with yours. i didnt marry you or have babys with you so  ill do it my way and you do it yours.

air forceteen girltoddler boy

Saintlouisde397
by on May. 31, 2009 at 1:55 PM

aww thanks

Quoting kmsmommy430:

i have it done 3 of my friends do as well. we all love it. i have 11 piercings it was the least painful. i have nvr had any probs from it. it is fabulous. goodluck. i recommend it

Natashath09
by on May. 31, 2009 at 1:57 PM
Quoting oceandancer:

what are you getting pierced?

her hoo-hah

<3 Proud Young Mommy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)