Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My goofy DH

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:00 AM
  • 12 Replies
I know you won't find this nearly as funny as I did, but I wanted to share. I came home from the store today to find he added a couple youtube videos. IDK if I was laughing harder at him being an idiot for all to see or at my Noggin addicted ten month old.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2PMZNIRQ_w
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:02 AM

3galsmomma
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:03 AM
Hey...thanks. It wouldn't do that for me lol.

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:03 AM

cute...my dd is the same about elmo...if you get in her way she'll either move you or stand inches away from the tv lol

suthrnflwr
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:05 AM

LOL that's too funny!

3galsmomma
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:06 AM

Yeah, aren't they funny? DH likes to "mess" with her. If she's watching her Noggin he'll change the channel to a news station...she won't cry but she'll start babbling LOUDLY until he changes it back.
Quoting sweetnsassymami:

cute...my dd is the same about elmo...if you get in her way she'll either move you or stand inches away from the tv lol

Momtogirls0823
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:06 AM

too cute... :)

aprilmayjune84
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:06 AM

I actually did find that pretty humerous...  My nine month old is the same way!!  She'll yell at you if you get in her way...  She loves Dora and other Nick Jr. shows..  Too funny...  It also sounds like something my dh would do lol

ferrisdaval
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:08 AM

Thanks for sharing that, it was so cute. I especially loved how much you DH kissed your little one. Had me AWing out loud!

foxyloxy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:09 AM

Aw...that's sweet! I can almost smell the baby shampoo when he cuddles her head! No more babies around here!kissing

3galsmomma
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:11 AM
Thanks. He's a big goof....but he loves that baby. I think the funniest thing is the other video he added.....he was on World Poker Tour in Vegas a few years back as security. The one video he is a serious tough guy, the other a big mush with a baby. LMAO
Quoting ferrisdaval:

Thanks for sharing that, it was so cute. I especially loved how much you DH kissed your little one. Had me AWing out loud!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)