Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

They're Driving Us Crazy!!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:07 AM
  • 11 Replies

Ok so I know that we all absolutely love and adore our children. But I also know that there are things they can do that drive us up the wall at times.

What are some things your child(ren) do that make you want to pull your hair?

For me it's the fact that DD will not hold still while I put her Pull-Ups on. It takes at least 5-10 minutes each time. And then lately right after I finally get it on she pulls it off.

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nurbabe82
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:10 AM

When I get my DS dressed he runs off after each piece of clothing is put on. It makes getting dressed a long process lol and when he gets mad his scream I swear could be heard 300 miles away.

justinejoy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:12 AM

When I make three meals a day for someone and they basically spit in my face about it - he looks at it, and says "no thanks" and walks away.  The kid will not eat for days sometimes! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Justine butterfly on head  

ryansmommy1128
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:12 AM

dressing DS in the morning is horrible, it usually takes about 20min from changing the diaper to putting shoes and socks on, because hes throwing a tantrum  -- also giving medicine, he screams like hes being murdered ! 

army_wife_916
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:13 AM
My kids could do anything and i would be fine...

NOT!! THE ONE & ONLY THING THAT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!

WINING!! UGHHH!! IT DRIVES ME NUCKEN FUTS!!!

MOMMMMMMM PLEEAAASSEEEEE..... THATS NOOOT FAIRRRR.....

ferrisdaval
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:13 AM

When they were little, their petty bickering. "That's mine, don't touch me, don't look at me" Made me nuts on a daily basis. Thank goodness they're grown and get along great, finally!

macysmom
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:15 AM

oh yes.. whining and crying for no reason. OMG ugh

Quoting army_wife_916:

My kids could do anything and i would be fine...

NOT!! THE ONE & ONLY THING THAT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!

WINING!! UGHHH!! IT DRIVES ME NUCKEN FUTS!!!

MOMMMMMMM PLEEAAASSEEEEE..... THATS NOOOT FAIRRRR.....

LauraKW
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:15 AM

My oldest just discovered today that my youngest has been stashing trash under the bed - CapriSun pouches, Gogurt wrappers, a candy bar wrapper and I have no idea where the candy bar came from - and has apparently been doing it for a while.  I'm amazed we don't have bugs.

Momtogirls0823
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:19 AM

Quoting nurbabe82:

When I get my DS dressed he runs off after each piece of clothing is put on. It makes getting dressed a long process lol and when he gets mad his scream I swear could be heard 300 miles away.

My dd does that.  It makes me crazy!!!!

aprilmayjune84
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:25 AM

I LOVE my daughter... she's nine months old, and she learned "Momma" a few weeks ago....  A few weeks ago, it really just warmed my heart, gave me butterflys and everything else.... Now she says it ALLLLL the time, sometimes I wanna change my name.  I know it sounds awful, but I'm constantly listening to "momma momma momma momma momma" allll day.  I love her, and I love that she knows who I am...  I really can't complain about that TOO much... I just feel like changing my name sometimes lol 

Diaper changes are a challange...  she'll move away from me, pull the diaper off whne I'm done.. 

I really honestly do love my child more than anything in the world, I don't wanna come across as a mommy who's anything but crazy about her daughter...  But sometimes, yeah...  I'm crazy because of her lol

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:26 AM

dd follows me everywhere..she is my shadow. constantly is under me. I love her to pieces but omg can I pee in piece just once?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)