Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH wants me to go to rehab for my ALLEGED coke addiction...

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:14 AM
  • 60 Replies

Should I go? I need it! It's not that I just want it, I have to have coke to function. If I don't I get really mean and grouchy. I have tried to go without it but I get withdrawls. There is this guy at the gas station that I get it from and he let's me have as much of it as I want. I am not a bad mom at all. In fact I am more fun as long as I have some coke with my breakfast. I don't see what is so bad about a little coke every now and then...

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
edwardsgirl
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:16 AM

I drink so much coke if i go without it for more than 4 hours i get a headache.  I just have a ton of paperwork to do for patients, online classes I'm taking and housework that is beginning to pile up. Coke is my fix to get me through all that since i survive on like 4 hours a sleep a night.

loving_mom7
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:16 AM

rolling on floor

msmoody
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:19 AM

I'm a recovering drug addict. I stopped doing drugs, and it was the hardest thing in my life. We're now quitting smoking, and it's the second hardest thing I've done.

But when he suggested we stop buying Coke yesterday...I FLIPPED.

NOT A CHANCE IN HELL, BUDDY!

megsamomma
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:20 AM

Im not going to bash. I just want to let you know that i was in your situation once. I was all about doing coke and i had a dealer that let me hold his stuff and i could have whatever i wanted. But i quit cold turkey. Just think about your child. what would happen if you were to get caught or something and the possibility of losing your child because of it. is coke worth that possibility. i think you should go just for the sake of your child.

edwardsgirl
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:21 AM

Quoting msmoody:

I'm a recovering drug addict. I stopped doing drugs, and it was the hardest thing in my life. We're now quitting smoking, and it's the second hardest thing I've done.

But when he suggested we stop buying Coke yesterday...I FLIPPED.

NOT A CHANCE IN HELL, BUDDY!

Men are crazy. the doctor i work for keeps ragging on me because he always sees me with a coke in my hand. I always hearhim from somewhere "tsk tsk..that ranks right up there with all the other bad things we tell our patients not to do"

I want to kick him in his teeth and he knows this, which is why he always says that from a distance and out of my sight.

megsamomma
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:22 AM

k maybe i misunderstood which coke you were talking about. are you talking about the drink or the drug?

edwardsgirl

Quoting megsamomma:

Im not going to bash. I just want to let you know that i was in your situation once. I was all about doing coke and i had a dealer that let me hold his stuff and i could have whatever i wanted. But i quit cold turkey. Just think about your child. what would happen if you were to get caught or something and the possibility of losing your child because of it. is coke worth that possibility. i think you should go just for the sake of your child.

coke is worth any risk. I don't care. my kids are much better off with me on it then with me off. I could kill them if it weren't for my coke.

Twofeathers

uhhhh, oh nm..lol

Quoting megsamomma:

squidlife4me
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:23 AM

That bastards giving it to you too?! I thought I was the only one he was sharing with.. can I room with you in rehab??

edwardsgirl
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:23 AM

Quoting megsamomma:

k maybe i misunderstood which coke you were talking about. are you talking about the drink or the drug?

the drink. LMBO. I'm going to confuse you by my reply to your first reply.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)