Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He said no to sex

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:30 AM
  • 13 Replies

I primped myself for an hour...even did hair and make-up and I got a no I am too tired. I feel so rejected so here I am cause I am awake now :( Has this happened to you? Should I be worried?

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CarlaD
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:34 AM

If it were my husband, that would worry me.  He would not say no.  BUT I don't know your husband to know if that is something that is unusual or odd.

Caitlin10081989
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:35 AM

It's not anything to worry about unless this happens on a regular basic. I understand that you feel rejected but try again tomorrow or at an earlier time so that he is not tired.

m0_0m
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:37 AM

If this is the first time thishas happened to you then consider yourself lucky. I've been rejected by my SO more times then I can count. It's pretty sad. Don't beat yourself up, he most likely was like he said, 'too tired'.

leejoy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:39 AM

Quoting CarlaD:

If it were my husband, that would worry me.  He would not say no.  BUT I don't know your husband to know if that is something that is unusual or odd.

edwardsgirl
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:40 AM

It woudln't worry me.

If women can tell a man no and be too tired, then a man can be too.

Try not to worry; he probably was just tired.

YoursTruelyXD
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:40 AM

I hear that a lot from my man he is ALWAYS tired or not interested.  I dunno why he does that, it's like im the guy and he is the chick.  I want it more than he does!  I think that something might be bothering him, that is usually why i get turned down.  It does suck though....ESPECIALLY when you get all dressed up... it really takes me down a notch.  :(  

buboi
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:44 AM

Thanks I feel better. We havent had a lot of time to do it cause we have three kids and I waited till they fell asleep. I aslo bought this KY jelly and I couldn't wait to try it. Have any of you used this before?

ILoveMCL
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:49 AM

I wouldn't worry. My SO is usually really tired when he gets home. He works 10hr days. You would be the best guess of charcter in your situation. My SO is like this but if I really want it I will let him rest a little and then wake him up, he usually likes that and he's happy I understand that he's just tired.

bablondie
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:50 AM

My dh was gettin' like this come to find out he had a thyroid problem.

strwberryfields
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:51 AM

Yeah I agree with this.

Quoting edwardsgirl:

It woudln't worry me.

If women can tell a man no and be too tired, then a man can be too.

Try not to worry; he probably was just tired.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)