Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just need to get this off my chest, never got a chance to grieve

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:39 AM
  • 4 Replies

simple frownI MISS MY GRANDFATHER HIS IS IS... WELL WAS MY WORLD. HE IS AND WILL BE THE ONLY MAN I HAVE EVER LOVED. HE PASSED AWAY ON DECEMBER 31, 2009, HE WAS ABOUT A MONTH AND HALF AWAY FROM SEEING HIS FISRT GREAT GRANDCHILD. HE WOULD HAVE LOVED HER AS HE LOVED ME, I WAS ALWAYS THE FAVORITE, EVENTHOUGH HE DIDNT WANT ME TO GET PREGNANT YOUNG HE DIDNT JUDGE ME, HE SUPPORTED MY SCHOOLING, WAS HAPPY OVERALL. NOT ONCE WAS HE EVER MAD AT ME MY WHOLE LIFE, HE LOVED ME UNCONDTIONALLY, I  WAS ALWAYS RIGHT, HE PROTECTED ME. MY GRANDMOTHER DIED 7 YEARS AGO ON DECEMBER 8TH THEIR ANNIVERSY WAS DECEMBER 30TH I KNOW GOD CALLED HIM AND HE WAS READY TO GO, HE WAS READY TO SEE THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE, HE KNEW I WOULD BE OK. I NOW KNOW WHY GOD GAVE ME MY BABY SO THAT I WOULD GET THROUGH THIS, CUZ I NEVER WANTED TO LIVE WITHOUT HIM. I KNOW HE GAVE HIS LIFE SO THAT MY BABY WOULD LIVE, MY LABOR WAS HARD, AND I GOT TO THE POINT WHERE I COULD NO LONGER PUSH BUT HE GAVE ME THE STRENGHT IN THE END TO KEEP GOING, HE IS HER GUARDIAN ANGEL. I COULD HONESTLY SAY I HAVE NEVER LOVED ANYONE THE WAY I LOVED HIM. I HAVE NEVER REALLY GREVIED CUZ OF THE PREGNACY AND ALL THAT WAS HAPPENING AT THE TIME. ALL I WANT TO KNOW IF HE IS PROUD OF ME AND I HOPE HE IS. TATA I LOVE YOU AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART, AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN AND BE REJOINED WITH YOU IN HEAVEN.

grandpa

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
proudgrammie07
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:48 AM

Im so sorry for your loss. He sounds like he was such a special man and for that you are so very blessed.

usmcbaby21809
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:53 AM

YES I WAS VERY BLESSED, ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING I WANTED HE GAVE ME

luvedward
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:03 AM

So Sorry for your loss. 

judith106
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:26 AM

Im so sorry..I was a Grampas girl too and was crushed when he died.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)