Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quick advice please!!!!!! :(

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:09 AM
  • 19 Replies

I am in serious pain. :( It's 3 AM and I don't know what is wrong. I am nauseous, constipated, and my stomach is cramping on both sides and my lower back and my lower stomach is bloated. Any ideas anyone? I just want to feel better. :(

I am a breastfeeding co-sleeping when I feel like it vaccinating because I feel it's best disposable diapering because I'm too lazy to do cloth part-time working because I can't stay at home all day long online classes college student working towards a law career wife to one amazing man, mommy to a beautiful 2 year old, Madison, and a 6 month old, Isabelle and dang proud of it. I let my kids have junk food and TV sometimes, I am anti-death penalty, pro-life and a young mommy and honestly don't care you think. :) Nice to meet you.

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Brandy.B
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:10 AM

Oh yeah- I have the Mirena IUD, haven't had a period in 5 months, and have had ulcers in the past.

I am a breastfeeding co-sleeping when I feel like it vaccinating because I feel it's best disposable diapering because I'm too lazy to do cloth part-time working because I can't stay at home all day long online classes college student working towards a law career wife to one amazing man, mommy to a beautiful 2 year old, Madison, and a 6 month old, Isabelle and dang proud of it. I let my kids have junk food and TV sometimes, I am anti-death penalty, pro-life and a young mommy and honestly don't care you think. :) Nice to meet you.

alleykatt28
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:11 AM

are you prego? need somethings to go on and i would love to help!

Do you play MafiaWars on MySpace? Need more mafia? Come join our Family!!  http://www.cafemom.com/group/102762

lilberber

sorry!

mommieofone05

Is it possible that you are pregnant?! That all sounds just like when I was pregnant. I was in bed for 4 days before Dh took me to the doctors and they had me do a urine test and sure enough I was preggers! I hope you are okay though!

alleykatt28

ok.. there goes my above question. lol

Brandy.B

No, i shouldn't be. I have the Mirena IUD. If I am pregnant (one of my fears) I am afraid it could be ectopic. Idk... I just am hurting. :(

Quoting alleykatt28:

are you prego? need somethings to go one and i would love to help!

Brandy.B
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:12 AM

God.. DH doesn't even know I am up. I took a warm bath which normally helps and it didn't even help.

mommieofone05
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:13 AM

You can still get pregnant with the IUD in...I have had mine in since December of 2007 but I know it's happend before. I would get checked because I think if you catch it soon enough you can get your IUD removed before it does any harm.

Quoting Brandy.B:

No, i shouldn't be. I have the Mirena IUD. If I am pregnant (one of my fears) I am afraid it could be ectopic. Idk... I just am hurting. :(

Quoting alleykatt28:

are you prego? need somethings to go one and i would love to help!

mommieofone05
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:16 AM

Okay I know I've already replied twice but I had another thought....maybe you are just really constipated? Or maybe you have a kidney infection? I had a kidney infection when I was like 5 months pregnant and it hurt sooo bad! My back ached and I could hardly move.

alleykatt28
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:17 AM

see if any of these help :

http://www.medications.com/effect/tag/mirena%20iud
http://www.medications.com/se/mirena/nausea

a lot on what i read.. say that you get the symptoms of being prego.. which makes since because what the thing is doing.. is trying to trick your body into thinking it's already pregnant.

Whatever it is... hope you feel better.

soldier-2_thumb.png i love my soldier image by leosgirrl

Do you play MafiaWars on MySpace? Need more mafia? Come join in on the fun!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/102762

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)