• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats everyones plans for the day?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:56 AM
  • 13 Replies

i have soo much to do i don't even want to mentally think about it. i have to finish my bedroom(had alot of winter stuff to put away.. yeah i got a late start cus my 1st 3 and a half months of pregnancy were rough with the morning sickness and being tired and i have low iron on top of that)

i also have basic things: mopping,vacuuming,dishes ect to get done.

i want to start going through all my baby things that friends and family have gotten for me so far so i can organize it all cus 5 months will fly by before i know it.

i need to clean out my fridge(we all know how it is with having leftovers that need to get thrown out ect.)

i have to start the spareribs in the crockpot(i invited my mil and bil over for dinner tonight since she has been helping out by taking my 7 and 5 yr old boys here and there overnight  to give me a break)

and i am sure there is more but those are what is in the top of my mind so far.

so what all do you mommas have to do today?

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KRISSH
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:00 AM

CANU HAVE TO GET ON CM ..LOL..I SAY PUT RIBS IN CROCK POT THAN WORRY ABOUT REST..DONT SWEET STUFF U CANT CONTROLL..

I,M GETTING A MANNY ,PEDDIE AND HAR CUT TO DAY.

momsbreak5654
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:01 AM

Cleaning.  Laundry.  Dinner.  Dentist appts.  Oh and a baseball game if the rain holds out. 

What I like to be doing?  Shopping for clothes, flowers, new furniture, and linen.  Reading a good book.  A massage!  New hair color.  Pedicure?  Oh how I woud love to spend my day that way!

Courage in a woman is often mistaken for insanity.   Are you insane?

sherry132
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:03 AM

Let's see.

First I have to finish a research paper that is due today.

Then I have to take my husband to the doctor for his traumatic brain injury test. (he's Army, they're just checking).

I have to clean the downstairs of my house completely because it is always dirty.

I have to do all the laundry.

I have to pack to go to Texas tomorrow to get my step sons.

Yeah, there's probably more but I doubt I'll get all of that done. LOL

caseyskitten
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:04 AM

My 31/2 year old son has the virus he seems to being feeling a littler better today.. I'm completely drained and the sinus infection I have isn't making me feel any better... I will probably straighten up this afternoon, but I'm in no hurry that's for sure... Hope everyone has a good day..

good

Melissa0216
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:04 AM

Heading to the hospital in two hours to have our unborn son transfused again.  We were hoping to make it three weeks between transfusions, but we barely made it two. 

lyrick24
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:05 AM

I have to clean my room and bathroom, then put on a roast. Then I want to go to Target and get me some of those 1.00 socks they sale because I have a fedish with them. Then I have to go to the obstetrician appt. with my daughter. That's enough.

judith106
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:05 AM

Im taking my 5 yo niece today to spoil her a little

sahmommy2
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:07 AM

aww glad hes felling a bit better. sorry about your sinus cold. i had one for almost 3 wks and of course with being pregnant, couldn't take nothing for it. hope you get to feeling better as well.

Quoting caseyskitten:

My 31/2 year old son has the virus he seems to being feeling a littler better today.. I'm completely drained and the sinus infection I have isn't making me feel any better... I will probably straighten up this afternoon, but I'm in no hurry that's for sure... Hope everyone has a good day..

good

m0m23b0ys458
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:08 AM

I have to clean & do laundry.Then at 10 AM,I'm taking the boys(6,7 & 10) to the Library for a program they have going on for the summer reading program.Sometime today,I need to go to the store for some cleaning supplies & cereal.

Kinda sucks,because today is the first day of summer vacation & I was up before 6 AM.So much for sleeping in!!!

sahmommy2
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:09 AM

aww.. sorry to hear that.. hope everythings works out for you. i'll keep you and your unborn in my thoughts and prayers.

Quoting Melissa0216:

Heading to the hospital in two hours to have our unborn son transfused again.  We were hoping to make it three weeks between transfusions, but we barely made it two. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)