• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMFG YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING (update to problem neighbor)Yeah call the cops om me dumby

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:41 AM
  • 65 Replies

My cow got out and ate his apple tree. Yes my fault completely. I am not argueing that point. He said the cow ate his baby apple tree. BULL. Cows dont eat apple trees b/c the tree its self is very bitter. Any way even if it was him I would have offered to pay for the tree.

He came over to me house got in my face and was SCREAMING AND SWEARING at me in front of the kids. I said F U I do not have to put up with this. Got my SO he went out to the porch and the neighbor guy backed off our porch. SO said dont come over here and cuss out my fiancee talk to her with the respect that she deserves.

Any way I walked back out and said to neighbor guy "You know had you come over here explained the situation like a rational mature adult I would have said OK we will pay for the damages. But you comeing over here and acting like an immature asshole is bullcrap."

To wich he replied You have not seen asshole yet"

I said oh and what pray tell would you call puting an arrow in my kittens head (2 years ago)?

That was nothing you have not seen anything yet You just wait see what happens.

I called the cops b/c that was a threat that I took very serriously. The cop talked to him and to us. Said for the next week keep your live stock in the barn. Amnd if this happens again call us and we will deal with it.

All the nasty things he said were heard by my kids. Guess what I have my dogs in the house and my louisville slugger by my door.

I was weeding my garden and noticed something. My pastyre fence was down. The whole side that butts up to their property. It was up in the AM I know for a fact because My SIL and I walked the fence that morning to make sure that It was not down in the lower pasture. My animals were not out yesterday so I know darn well that they didnt pull it down.

My BIL is letting me use his security camera to see if I can catch the neighbors pulling down my fence. Just to clarify the insulaters were ripped out of the posts.

I spoke with the building inspector and asked him if it is legal for him to plant trees on the property lines that could poision my animals b/c when the said tree grows up my animals eat too mant apples it could kill them Any way building inspector said he will be comeing out b/c any tree that grows over 12 feet tall is supposed to be so far off the property line and this one is not.

I went out to my barn to do chores and the back doors rope that ties it shut had been cut. Luckily we had the good sense to put up a make shift gate to block the animals from getting out. I know darn well the bailer twone didnt just break.

So I was just outside with DD and I hear a guy yell my name. I go see what it is and my Nice neighbors two belgium draft horses had gotten out and were in my garden. LOL  Yeah they ate a lil corn No biggie it needed thinned any way.

So I say need help gettin them back in He says yeah I am gonna get the 4 wheeler you just keep them outa the road Gotcha I said

The next door neighbor (the wife) goes out and starts laughing and says they are sooo Pretty Randy want my help getting them in? Guess what They ate a bunch of her flowers and her corn out of her garden and she knew it and was laughing about it WTF

So It was about 8:30 PM the sherriff pulls up to neighbors house yes the problem one I was outside in the front yard weeding  my rose garden. He was there for a while then went up the road to good neighbors barn. Good neighbor lives on other side of road. Then the sherriff comes and talks to me the bad psyco neighbor told the sherriff that I drove through his yard!!!

I said no not me that was the neighbor Randy. (he drove his minivan through the property to try to round his horse up didn work  I said The psyco neighbor (I referred to him as Mr .....) wife knows that she helped tp get the horses back in.

After the cop found out what has happened over the last week he was very irate to say the least. He said did someone just leave you house with blarring music and flipping the neighbor off about an hour ago by any chance I said yep my SIL she is very angry that  the neighbors are causeing us all these problems. He said it wasnt you I cant do anything about any of that any way.

They are digger them selves a deeper whole

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamaof2angles
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:49 AM

Damn and I thought there were nuts here I would have done allmost what you would have, (i owuld have bitched back at him but thats just me.)

lyrick24
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:50 AM

I'm so sorry about your poor kitty. My neightbor put an arrow through mine also and he shot two of them in my yard while my kids were out playing and then laughed in my daughters face when she approached him with her dead siamese cat. Well, needless to say, I called the police and he ended up getting a fine of 1,500.00 and having to apologize. But that still didn't make up for the loss of my cats. I hope you cow  tears down his whole damn apple tree from the roots!

tairakittie
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:50 AM

OMG I cant believe he killed your kitty!! Your cow didnt mean any harm, its an animal not a human... it didnt do it on purpose!! I would def keep your dogs and livestock locked up for right now just in case, the guy seems like such an ass!! Your kids didnt need to hear all that, im surprised your SO didnt kick his ass right off the porch, but you guys did the right thing. Sorry all this happened to you... over a silly apple tree no less!

LeXisMoMMi04
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:52 AM

um wow

mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:02 AM

TY sorry bout your kitty too thats aweful

Quoting lyrick24:

I'm so sorry about your poor kitty. My neightbor put an arrow through mine also and he shot two of them in my yard while my kids were out playing and then laughed in my daughters face when she approached him with her dead siamese cat. Well, needless to say, I called the police and he ended up getting a fine of 1,500.00 and having to apologize. But that still didn't make up for the loss of my cats. I hope you cow  tears down his whole damn apple tree from the roots!

mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:23 AM

Yeah my SO knows to keep his cool. This guy is an ex marine and thinks hes billy bad ass but boy did he back down from  my so This guy at one point actually told my BIL to be that men on the front lines any more are pussies all they do is sit and push buttons. My BIL is in the airforce and didnt like that too much.

Quoting tairakittie:

OMG I cant believe he killed your kitty!! Your cow didnt mean any harm, its an animal not a human... it didnt do it on purpose!! I would def keep your dogs and livestock locked up for right now just in case, the guy seems like such an ass!! Your kids didnt need to hear all that, im surprised your SO didnt kick his ass right off the porch, but you guys did the right thing. Sorry all this happened to you... over a silly apple tree no less!

prestonjohn
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:27 AM

just wondering what state you live in and is it zoned agricultural

mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:29 AM

NY state and yes the whole dang county is. Its Chataqua County.

Quoting prestonjohn:

just wondering what state you live in and is it zoned agricultural

Rhynestonefreak
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:38 AM
That's scary! After watching Dateline last night, I'm going to be WAY nicer to my neighbors! If you didn't watch it, they were arguing over a little piece of a yard, they said it was probably half the size of a surfboard it was that small. But if the neighbor that owed it, blocked it, it blocked the other people's driveway so they could not get out or get in. Anyways, the guy who owned it put a boulder up when they were at work, came home and the husband who had a heart problem went and got an ax and tried to break up the boulder, the wife called 911, and the whole time she's asking for a Sheriff. Then the other neighbor comes out, and you can hear the whole thing on tape of them arguing. Then you hear gun shots and you hear the neighbors (who had the blocked driveway) saying I love you to each other, the other neighbor had shot and killed them. It was so sad hearing their last words, I cried my eyes out. Okay, that's it, but it scared the crap out of me!

toddler boyParker (6-1-07) baby boyColten (1-15-09) 

mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:44 AM

Thats terrible. Some people just are shit crazy. WOW I hope the guy sits in prison for a long time

Quoting Rhynestonefreak:

That's scary! After watching Dateline last night, I'm going to be WAY nicer to my neighbors! If you didn't watch it, they were arguing over a little piece of a yard, they said it was probably half the size of a surfboard it was that small. But if the neighbor that owed it, blocked it, it blocked the other people's driveway so they could not get out or get in. Anyways, the guy who owned it put a boulder up when they were at work, came home and the husband who had a heart problem went and got an ax and tried to break up the boulder, the wife called 911, and the whole time she's asking for a Sheriff. Then the other neighbor comes out, and you can hear the whole thing on tape of them arguing. Then you hear gun shots and you hear the neighbors (who had the blocked driveway) saying I love you to each other, the other neighbor had shot and killed them. It was so sad hearing their last words, I cried my eyes out. Okay, that's it, but it scared the crap out of me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)