Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crib bedding

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:52 AM
  • 15 Replies

We just found out baby #2 is a girl and I've been starting to figure out a theme for her room.

I can't believe how much more crib bedding is compared to toddler bedding, even though they fit the same size mattress!

Now, I'm not much of a girlie girl so I don't want pink overkill, but a little is ok. Her room is gonna be a pale green. Does anyone know of any good sites/stores that have a good selection of affordable crib bedding?

Thanks in advance

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kingstons_Mom
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:58 AM

Try browsing through http://www.babysupermall.com; there are some pricey bedding sets but most of what I found on there that goes with the color scheme you mentioned are fairly affordable.

Congratulations, by the way :)

HuntersMomee
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:00 AM

when i found out i was having a girl i was like OMG I get to get pink everything!

and then shocked my hubby when i didnt over do it.... lol.... i ended up going with just a little pink and more creams and browns.... i love it.

( my baby's wall are a breamy off white color )

here is her room

this is the colors of her room....

I got all of mine at walmart.com

they have a bigger/nicer selection online than they do at the store.

¸.*¨) ¸.*¨)                          (¯`v´¯)                          (¨*.¸*.¸
(¸.´ (¸.´ .´ ¸¸.¨¯`¯♥♥♥    `*.¸.*´   
♥♥♥¯`¯¨.¸¸ ´. ´.¸) ´.¸)

HuntersMomee
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:01 AM

oh and i only paid 85 dollars for that bedding set.

♥♥♥¯`¯¨.¸¸ ´. ´.¸) ´.¸)

add_chase
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:11 AM

Unfortunately, we can't afford much more than $50 for a set...maybe $60

HuntersMomee
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:14 AM

try ebay....

if you were having a boy i would sell you my set from my son... but i dont think you would want a blue nautical theme for a baby girl. lol.

♥♥♥¯`¯¨.¸¸ ´. ´.¸) ´.¸)

phairee004
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:23 AM

we bought dd#2 's bedding from ebay it was a lot cheaper than overstock and other stores...we really like this bedding but we painted the walls brown. we were goin to do green but it wouldve been too much green...on ebay type in jojo crib and you should get a decent selection.

add_chase
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:28 AM

Quoting phairee004:

we bought dd#2 's bedding from ebay it was a lot cheaper than overstock and other stores...we really like this bedding but we painted the walls brown. we were goin to do green but it wouldve been too much green...on ebay type in jojo crib and you should get a decent selection.

I absolutely love this bedding!! How much did you pay for that if you don't mind me asking

phairee004
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:38 AM

i looked at that bedding so many times...they change their prices all the time. sometimes with free shipping. they have buy it now or the actual auction and i think we paid around $80 with shipping. but we bought the lamp and hamper seperately...so a little bit more than that. im pretty sure it sold in a 9 pc set. the mobiles not included either, which we have a light show mobile that she prefers anyways.

add_chase
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:55 AM

I just found one, I want your opinions:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8587260

phairee004
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:59 AM

that one is actually cute. i think a pale sage green would like great with it. we considered something like that but hubby said no pink! he said that with first dd too but her room came out disney princess! LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)