• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grrr damn , I hate this!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:03 AM
  • 6 Replies

I had ANOTHER freakin horrible dream last night. This time I some how found out that my husband had been seeing another woman & had a whole family with her & he had pretty much been living a double life!!! In my dream , this girl comes to pick him up after he knows I found out about her. He tells me it's been 5 years that we've been together & it's time for him to do to me , what he did to all his ex's. (Pretty much split up for whatever reason & move on to some other woman really fast , leave them with their kids ...etc.) I remember in my dream , standing there in the front yard with all 3 of my kids by my side ...watching them drive down the road together & him looking me right in the eye as they pass by , with no feelings of sadness or anything...

Later on in the dream ( a few years had passed , I think ) his kids with this other woman tries coming around & wanting to be in their half sisters lives. 

I just think these dreams are really weird & I hate the way I feel all day after waking up from one of them. I know it's just a dream but I keep replaying it over and over again in my head like it's a real memory. I love my husband too death & I KNOW he loves me. We have an incredible relationship so I can't understand why I would keep dreaming & thinking these things!!! It's really putting a strain on my progress with gaining self esteem & security with myself. 

margaritaville85. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
tairakittie
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:11 AM

I have dreams of SO leaving me, cheating on me, not loving me or DD anymore... almost every night. I get so depressed over it all the time and always ask him if he still loves me and wants to be with me. He always replies yes and they are just dreams, etc. Well, he had one the other night that I cheated on him and left... now he knows how I feel! It hurts, I know... but it is all a dream and you have to remember that, not the dream itself. My dreams get worse when im pregnant, which of course I am, so im pretty depressed all the time and paranoid that SO has a GF on the side that comes to his work at night while im home with DD. I even go as far as to check his parts for another womans juices (gross, I know, but thats how paranoid I am). Whenever he tries something new in bed it just makes my suspision worse, like he just learned it the night before from his other girlfriend or something.

I dont really have any advice for you, I just want you to know youre not alone in this and I know what you are going through...

kiddycat73
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:11 AM

Are you pregnant? Just wondering because I used to have all kinds of crazy dreams when I was pregnant, especially ones involving my husband (now ex...lol) cheating on me. Sorry you are going through this! I know how real dreams can sometimes seem and how unsettling they can be.

3timesoccermom
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:11 AM

These are probably what's causing the dreams:

"gaining self esteem & security with myself." 

JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:16 AM

Refer to a dream dictionary, because there is always a hidden meaning behind these types of dreams, not always the obvious. I go to dreammoods.com and am always surprised at how accurate it is.

tairakittie
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:18 AM

So im not the only one?! When I was preg with DD, I about lost my mind the dreams were so vivid and real, I almost wanted to leave SO because I would have put money on something going on... which there wasnt, but im my mind there was... every night. I almost didnt want to sleep anymore, thats how bad it got.

Quoting kiddycat73:

Are you pregnant? Just wondering because I used to have all kinds of crazy dreams when I was pregnant, especially ones involving my husband (now ex...lol) cheating on me. Sorry you are going through this! I know how real dreams can sometimes seem and how unsettling they can be.

KYChica
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:21 AM

Nope , not pregnant. I honestly think it's just me because I've had these dreams since the beginning of our relationship & if I remember correctly , I've had these dreams with my ex as well. I think I let the little things & stress get the best of my mind while I'm sleeping lol.

margaritaville85. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)