• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you or SO drive a motorcycle? PICS :)

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:24 AM
  • 44 Replies

Ok ladies, we've seen your dh's, your kids, your houses, your kitchens, your yards, your cars, your dogs and your wedding rings! How about Motorcycles??? Do you ride a motorcycle or does your dh, so, df ride one? I dont drive one, but I'll occasionally ride....my hubby loves loves motorcycles. Post your pics here! :)

This is the  motorcycle dh just sold recently....

This is the bike he still has

Our oldest son....loves to be like daddy

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FDNYwife
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:26 AM

I have before.  My ex was semi pro.. I used to go riding all the time, street, dirt, quads etc.. I miss it :(  First I ever drove was a Suzuki GS500.  Then we moved to an R1. To be completely honest with you Im surprised Im still alive.. He videos everything.  Used to have a camera strapped to his helmet.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYsQITiDQwY

BrandonsMom1000
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:26 AM

I used to ride a lot with an ex, many years ago.  My husband and I want to get our motorcycle licenses, when the kids get older.  I am nearly 6 feet tall, so handling the bike would be no problem.

Michelle2080
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:27 AM

Oh how cool. My dh is not a professional....just loves them and anything else with wheels. He cant wait for our boys to get old enough to teach them to ride dirt bikes. I'm not too excited about that. lol

Michelle2080
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:29 AM

Sorry...meant to quote FDNY wife :)

Quoting Michelle2080:

Oh how cool. My dh is not a professional....just loves them and anything else with wheels. He cant wait for our boys to get old enough to teach them to ride dirt bikes. I'm not too excited about that. lol

farm_mom03
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:32 AM

this was the bike he sold but used to drag race with it.

here is my husbands custom painted bike.  you can't really see the detail but it all custom done.  he won his class at a bike show this week.  we always take it out riding and i will be getting my own this summer.

lovinglifeKX
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:32 AM

This was the day we bought it! 

Mommyclw
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:35 AM

We have had manybut not right now!!! BOO!!! The last one we had my husband put a turbo on it and it was crazy fast, he wouldn't take me for a ride. BO Who!!

That is my DD and my Dad. It was her first Harley ride. My hubby was upset he didn't give her her 1st ride. then I explained he cn be the 1st for a sports bike!!!

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Michelle2080
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:40 AM

Awww... I'm loving everyone's pics! My hubby loves Kawasaki, he used to have a Kawa green & purple one. He loves the all green ones!

Quoting lovinglifeKX:

This was the day we bought it! 

Michelle2080
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:42 AM

Aww..how cute! And....you gotta love a guy on a bike! hehe

Quoting FDNYwife:

I have before.  My ex was semi pro.. I used to go riding all the time, street, dirt, quads etc.. I miss it :(  First I ever drove was a Suzuki GS500.  Then we moved to an R1. To be completely honest with you Im surprised Im still alive.. He videos everything.  Used to have a camera strapped to his helmet.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYsQITiDQwY

Mommyclw
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:43 AM

We sold this one and paid off our truck. I would rather still owe!!!

This is the only one left for now!!!

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)