Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need suggestion for a toy. What is your 1 yr olds fav toy????

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:35 AM
  • 11 Replies

I am looking for a Birthday toy for my DS. He will be 1 on August 2nd. He is over all his small toys and his jumper,exersaucer and walker. I am looking for a big toy. Right now the only big toys he has is the Leap Frog Music Table and the VTECH Alphabet Train. So what are your little ones fav toys or what are your suggestions?

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kgsharber
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:37 AM

Blocks & Balls. All 3 of my boys LOVE them. I would have never thought to introduce my 1yo to them, but he steals them from his brothers all the time, lol. The blocks are wooden and they keep them busy for at least 30 mins at a time.  

misspixie67
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:38 AM

When my neice turned one I got her a Elmo ride on car with all the sounds and lights that they can also push too, all the kids at the party were fighting over it, they have some really cute character ones now too for $30 and less.

mdraper
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:38 AM

my son got the bounce and spin zebra , he will sit on that for 20 min. just non stop bouncing

he also got a rid on tow-mater toy , it came from toys r us, im pretty sure they have him and lightening mcqueen and it has a high bar thing on the back of it so they can push it or they can sit on it and ride it , it has a ton of buttons that sing,count, say abc's and everything ! 

Christy644
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:40 AM

I have an entire room of toys. My little guy loves loves loves loves to beat on a pan with a wooden spoon. He prefers that over anything else. LOL I made him his own drawer in the kitchen with all the kitchen gadgets he is safe to play with.

I'd rather him play with his drawer than be glued to the tv or some computer game. 

Kingstons_Mom
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:41 AM

My son's first birthday was in May. The two presents that were a big hit with him are the Fisher Price Bounce & Spin Zebra:

And this set of Mega Bloks:

rachel_07
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:43 AM

Fisher price makes this table heres the link thats what I got my daughter

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2341&e=detail&pcat=bulnl&pid=45350

Mommy of 1 going on 2 , working while pregnant, active duty navy, bottle feeding, disposable diper, SPANKING , tattooed, pro-choice, inter-racial relationship, vaccinating, outspoken. very happy doing what I do !

its a boy   toddler girl    in love

Brandie_xo
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:43 AM

bounce and spin pony

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10040335

and her laugh and learn kitchen

toddler girlKailyn- January 15th 2008storkLexie-EDD Oct. 19

pregnancy

graciejoe
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:46 AM

Her easter basket is still her vavorite toy right now.  She keeps it full of eggs and mega blocks.

lovemycorbin
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:47 AM

I was thinking about this but DH thinks it's too girly but I don't

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Learning Home Playset

lovemycorbin
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:47 AM

He already has a table....thanks though

Quoting rachel_07:

Fisher price makes this table heres the link thats what I got my daughter

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2341&e=detail&pcat=bulnl&pid=45350

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)