• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok Moms, I need Your Help!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:40 AM
  • 0 Replies

If you are on Facebook, and you are an Auburn or Alabama fan, please, please join this group. I know this might not sound like a big deal, but that game has been played on a Saturday forever. Read the following, go to Facebook and read the other information on this groups page and then decide for yourselves. I WANT MY GAME BACK!!!!!!!!!

Okay, CBS has completely screwed the best game of the season for us. The Iron Bowl will now be played on Friday, the day after THANKSGIVING for the next 2 YEARS!! CBS has picked up the game for that slot.

ADD EVERY AUBURN/ALABAMA FAN ON YOUR FRIEND LIST TO THIS GROUP AND TELL THEM TO E-MAIL our athletic directors!! We all must act NOW!!!!

This is a FANS game and WE cannot let them take it over!

This IRON BOWL is at 1:30 on FRIDAY November 27!!

This is an outrage. The Iron Bowl will lose all respect and much of its rivalry if we let this happen. Most people will not be able to come, and it definetly wont have as much hype the day after thanksgiving at 1:30!!!

I am not one of these fans that would rather sit at home and watch it on TV. I would rather go to the Iron Bowl and have as much fun as possible!

Stand up if you want your Iron Bowl back...its your choice.

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)