• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I REALLY hate..........

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:28 AM
  • 15 Replies

Female cops.... (Now bear with me, this is a vent..) Don't get me wrong, as a women, of course I'm glad that there's "equality" and women are able to pursue the same careers as men... BUT, I really do hate women cops.. Now keep in mind that my husband is a cop... I have never met one that I liked, or respected. They all seem trashy, and slutty, and remind me of those women you always see at the gym, who only go to prance around... And I'm REALLY getting tired of women getting better treatment.. My husband has worked with two totally different dept's, in two different states (one in which my ex-SIL is a cop), and this is what I've seen... Women advance faster. Much faster. In 2 years, my SIL graduated the academy, went through the prison system, got her top pick of patrol district, AND is already starting her specialty. My husband, who worked for the same dept. for the same two years just left the prison system, and that's only because we moved! If we didn't, he would have been there for another 2-4 years, then to patrol for 5, THEN he'd get into his specialty! Also, shortly before we moved, they put a freeze on ALL men in the prison system, only allowing women to go out to patrol.... And women get first dibs on shifts? What the heck is that?!? I'm glad her children get to see their mommy everyday, while my child gets to see his dad 2 days a week because he got whatever shift was left over......

I just don't get it... Enough women B*#@ched that they weren't being treated fairly, so now they gte ALL the benefits...?? I just don't understand fighting sexism with sexism.... If I were a man, I'd complain. lol

UGH! Ok. I'm done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Want great home care products sent straight to your door? No shipping charge!
Ask me how I can save you time and money!
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
myfoursonsks
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:30 AM

The only female cop I have ever known was a cop from a small town and we called her "Robob*tch".  But, she was more like a man than a woman.

JeanBee
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:30 AM

lol

Quoting myfoursonsks:

The only female cop I have ever known was a cop from a small town and we called her "Robob*tch".  But, she was more like a man than a woman.

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:33 AM

lol badge bunny and holster hoe's ...I see what you're saying because it happens in the military but i'm sure this will turn into a bash fest when women's rights activists start coming out the woodwork LMAO

JeanBee
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:35 AM

Eh, oh well... I definitely understand fighting for women's rights... But what happened to "equality?"  This isn't equality, this is "I'm a woman, so I get whatever I want..."

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

lol badge bunny and holster hoe's ...I see what you're saying because it happens in the military but i'm sure this will turn into a bash fest when women's rights activists start coming out the woodwork LMAO

lovemy2boyz08
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:35 AM
We have a couple of female cops in our city. They are all really nice. So I don't know. My BIL is starting the police academy this weekend. He is only 20 so they are really working with him until he becomes of age.

JeanBee
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:36 AM

Congrats to your BIL. That's great that they're working with him!

Quoting lovemy2boyz08:

We have a couple of female cops in our city. They are all really nice. So I don't know. My BIL is starting the police academy this weekend. He is only 20 so they are really working with him until he becomes of age.

caiti
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:37 AM

I agree with you there. It's only equality if it's equal for everyone. People should be judged on merit alone, not their reproductive organs or skin color or age, etc.

Quoting JeanBee:

Eh, oh well... I definitely understand fighting for women's rights... But what happened to "equality?"  This isn't equality, this is "I'm a woman, so I get whatever I want..."

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:39 AM

totally agree with you... I don't know why its like that. Definitely not fair

Quoting JeanBee:

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

dreamerinluv
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:40 AM

Yea...Ive heard the "RoboB*tch" line before too when refering to women cops....they are known for being a bit on the cocky side....I guess that since its seen "mostly" as a man job they have to step up thier game...ya know?....but why be mad about women moving up in their positions....years ago that was unheard off...let alone allow woman jobs such as these .

~~ If I had Skittles in my mouth.......would you come and taste the rainbow ?~~

SuthrnPrincess
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:40 AM

I have met some on each side of the spectrum. Some that are major b**ches and some that are working their asses off to be accepted. I do not agree with sexism or reverse sexism and they both occur in society. The only way to even come close to fixing the issue is for the men to complain. If they do not then they are basically saying to the higher ups that they accept being treated that way. Not all female cops are that way though... At least not the state troopers I have met here.. My ex worked very closely with them and I got to know them pretty well.. They were b**ches when need be but that was when they were at a scene and felt threatened....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)