Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ugh! all this time for NOTHING!!! *vent*

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:35 AM
  • 1 Replies

ok so i'll try to make a long story short...

last year in October (oct 24th to be exact) my husband was able to adopt my son. we waited and waited and go the final orders and then have been waiting and waiting for the new birth certificate to be issued. i have emailed my lawyer a few time and called her as well and she said it was just taking a little longer to get because my son was born in PA and adopted here in TX. so i took that for a while... but here we are in JUNE and still NOTHING! I emailed her again about 2 weeks ago and never heard back so last night hubby and I looked up how to get a birth cert in PA. i called today... and guess what.... THEY DIDN'T HAVE ALL THE PAPER WORK! they needed the old birth cert signed and sent back... well my lawyer never even asked for that! so luckily i still have it, and the lady was really nice and told me to send it and put it at her attn and she'd get it back to me in a couple days!

i'm so excited, it in the mail box now so hopefully within about 2 weeks we'll FINALLY have my son's birth certificate!

i'm SO irritated at the stupid lawyer! UGH i could just scream

thanks for letting me vent

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
CarterMommy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:49 AM

well thanks for the 30 people that read 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)