• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

♣ For those who like twilight.♣ and have finished it.lol.

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:48 AM
  • 21 Replies

I love this and can you believe she is the daughter at six weeks old. Wow.

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuthrnPrincess
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:49 AM

That is pretty.. 

alliran
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:52 AM

I know right.And I found this one to.

Laylasmommy709

Am i missing something? 

savannahnhi

that nice.  Breaking dawn was good.

mommy2be1121
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:55 AM

Ok i dont read but i loved the movie am i missing something? daughter?? Is this gonna ruin it for me?

mommyof2girls00
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:59 AM

If you dont ant anyone to ruin it for you, then u will have to read all four books then you will find out about the daugther. I read all the books and know everything that happened. Im a big fan.

Quoting mommy2be1121:

Ok i dont read but i loved the movie am i missing something? daughter?? Is this gonna ruin it for me?

mommy2be1121
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:02 AM

I gotta stay away from these post lol!! I dont want it to be ruined for me!! I have to wait awhile for all the movies to come out!!!

Quoting mommyof2girls00:

If you dont ant anyone to ruin it for you, then u will have to read all four books then you will find out about the daugther. I read all the books and know everything that happened. Im a big fan.

Quoting mommy2be1121:

mommyof2girls00
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:02 AM

I love the whole twilight saga, all four books were great, and then when you when you put the faces to the characters its even more better. I wish there were more books.

simple frown

Quoting alliran:

I know right.And I found this one to.

mommyof2girls00
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:03 AM

YUP, new moon comes out 11/20 and I cant wait!

Quoting mommy2be1121:

I gotta stay away from these post lol!! I dont want it to be ruined for me!! I have to wait awhile for all the movies to come out!!!

Quoting mommyof2girls00:

Quoting mommy2be1121:

imamombygrace
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:10 AM

Oh man...please don't tell me this was a spoiler:(  I am only on the first book and really looking forward to finishing the series.

I only got a chapter in this weekend and then last night I started reading only expecting to read another chapter....almost on page 200 later..lol..dh asks me when I am cutting off the lamp:)  man, that book is hard to put down and I have already read some this morning when dd had breakfast.

I think I will be finished by tonight or tomorrow.  Dh is getting me the next book this weekend.  I think it's for BOTH of us...since he read my book Saturday:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)