• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Snake bitten...***Vent

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:52 AM
  • 4 Replies

I swear, I dont understand why everything is going wrong.

My house burned down last October, now it is is sooooo close to be finished. I was planning on spending the night there TONIGHT ( even though a few minor things still need to be done0 BUT, my nephew dumped an entire gallon of Minwax floor stain on my newly tiles bathroom floor.  Not only did it turn my beige grout a dark brown, but the FUMES. 

So now what do I do?  Are the fumes deadly to the baby? I would think so...

I am so mad, upset and any other adjectives you can think of. it seems God doesnt want me back in that house. I am at my wits end and dont know what to do.  My baby is due in just a little under 8 weeks and I feel helpless when it comes to my house.  Advice????????????

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mitch576
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:55 AM

i would go to home depot... see if they have a product to strip away the stain.

open the windows... let the place air out. it's all you can do. i am so sorry you guys are having sucha tough time right now.

hang in there honey.

ADMIN FOR AUTISM, ASPERGER'S, PDD AWARENESS.

NANA21
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:58 AM

Theres a thought.  I have been so upset I cant even think straight. Thank you for that suggestion!

Quoting mitch576:

i would go to home depot... see if they have a product to strip away the stain.

open the windows... let the place air out. it's all you can do. i am so sorry you guys are having sucha tough time right now.

hang in there honey.

NANA21
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:49 PM

Home depot guys said they dont know what to do.  NOW WHAT??  Help!

RmeWifey01
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:06 PM

Look in your phone book under flooring and call everyone listed if you can. I know there is something you can use b/c I used to watch those home improvement shows religiously and they used to solve probs such as this. Someone somewhere has a solution for you. Don't give up!!!

**and what's with the title? i was sooo expecting something on snakes. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)