Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boobies after baby #2??

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:52 AM
  • 9 Replies

I have a question for all you lovely mothers of two or more. I just found out I am pregnant with my second baby (and I'm thrilled) and I was wondering what is going to happen to my body this time.I also intend to breastfeed this baby, and one of the things I am wondering is , after this baby stops breastfeeding are my boobies gonna be even smaller and saggier than they are now??Or about the same?Also I was wondering, is the delivery quicker when you have your second child??and how far along do you need to be before the doctor will tell you the sex of the baby?

Thanx so much for your time!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
NANA21
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:55 AM

Dont know about the boob question, but my dr. told me the sex of my baby at 11 weeks!  Then it was reaffirmed at about 17 weeks.  CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

greenie63
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:56 AM

I had the reverse problem with mine. They just got bigger and stayed perky. I called the first few days after delivery the "Dolly Parton" syndrome (when your milk comes in and your breast become engorged). Before babies I was a 36 B and now I'm a 38DD.  I think all women are different, so time will tell momma.

lvnmylif
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:59 AM

For me I got a few more stretch marks.  My boobies became slightly more pitiful.  The areola got a tad bit larger and they sagged just a bit more.  My delivery was roughly the same amount of time.  My first and second lasted about 4 & 1/2 hours.  They were able to tell me the sex of the baby at 16 weeks with my last three babies.

Billie_Bush
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:04 AM

Mine were fine, they were still small at that point! LOL

But I found out the sex of all three of mine at 14 weeks!

gilbertgrl627
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:07 AM

Mine got bigger and stayed big. It sucks (at least for me). I went from a 38D to a 38DDD. I had heard they'd go up maybe one size, but nope. And since they're bigger, they do tend to sag more. I live for minimizers. lol. I'm hoping that once I have this baby, they'll go down. Fingers crossed! Congrats on the pregnancy!!

Quoting greenie63:

I had the reverse problem with mine. They just got bigger and stayed perky. I called the first few days after delivery the "Dolly Parton" syndrome (when your milk comes in and your breast become engorged). Before babies I was a 36 B and now I'm a 38DD.  I think all women are different, so time will tell momma.

sxwalke
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:08 AM

After baby #1 my boobs were (and I breastfed) they were b's still as they were prior.....just not as perky.  After baby 2, and breastfeeding I was left with saggy AA's until my boob job.  They were really bad.  Baby # 2 also left me with some stretch marks that #1 didnt.  So, needless to say, my tubes are now tied   :)

2007mommy2be

I am not sure. I am in ur boat as far as having had one and well now I am pregger again. To my surprise my boobs are not as bad as people claim boobs can get. Yeah theyre a lil saggy, but not much! I love my boobies. I do plan on gettin a lift after this baby (cuz I do not plan to have any more kids after this one). My boobs did go down from after I was preg, but they are still bigger than b4 I got preg my 1st time.

I was a D b4 my first preg. Went to F after birth and then now I am a DD. UGH! I wish I was a C cup again. I was a C cup for awhile b4 I headed into a D (b4 pregnancy). I hope I do not go to F or more after this birth. UGH!

2007mommy2be

Oh and yes I breast fed my first and will my 2nd.

Quoting 2007mommy2be:

I am not sure. I am in ur boat as far as having had one and well now I am pregger again. To my surprise my boobs are not as bad as people claim boobs can get. Yeah theyre a lil saggy, but not much! I love my boobies. I do plan on gettin a lift after this baby (cuz I do not plan to have any more kids after this one). My boobs did go down from after I was preg, but they are still bigger than b4 I got preg my 1st time.

I was a D b4 my first preg. Went to F after birth and then now I am a DD. UGH! I wish I was a C cup again. I was a C cup for awhile b4 I headed into a D (b4 pregnancy). I hope I do not go to F or more after this birth. UGH!

2007mommy2be
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:10 AM

Right! Same here (not with B's) but my breast arent as perky, but they are still nice. People seem to think that all breasts get super nasty after birth and or bf, bu thats not true.

Quoting sxwalke:

After baby #1 my boobs were (and I breastfed) they were b's still as they were prior.....just not as perky. After baby 2, and breastfeeding I was left with saggy AA's until my boob job. They were really bad. Baby # 2 also left me with some stretch marks that #1 didnt. So, needless to say, my tubes are now tied :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)