Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HCG Diet update....

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:05 AM
  • 4 Replies

Whew! I am on day 3 of the HCG diet and have lost 1.4 lbs so far.....I start the 'diet' part today....its just been taking the hormone so far.  I had 16.4 lbs til my goal and now only have 15 to go!!  I uped my workout out from 20 min a day to 45....so hopefully that gets things going faster!!   Anyway....for anyone interested I am updating my journal daily with progress   :)

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:07 AM

I still don't see how this diet is healthy for your body but I wish you the best of luck.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Like to clean? Need to clean? Join my group!

Getting Clean & Staying Clean!

sxwalke
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:55 AM

I got the okay from my doctor first, I feel good about it  :)   I made sure to do my research

ameliasmama1
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:59 AM

You should take Alli. I took it and lost 27 pounds in 6 weeks. 10 pounds in the first week. I learned how to eat healthier and potion control. This was March last year. I still have not gained any weight back and I eat what I want now.

sxwalke
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:03 PM

I tried that, it kinda made my stomach sick........and you are supposed to have at least a certain amount of weight to lose and I am below that.  I am not supposed to take that stuff......and for the month I did take it I lost maybe 4 lbs.....I was 135-136 before I started trying to get back to 115 and now am at 130....only 1.4 lbs is since I started HCG, the rest is working out and quiting soda....stuff like that    :)  Thanks though

Quoting ameliasmama1:

You should take Alli. I took it and lost 27 pounds in 6 weeks. 10 pounds in the first week. I learned how to eat healthier and potion control. This was March last year. I still have not gained any weight back and I eat what I want now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)