Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need help picking out a girls name...

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:06 AM
  • 8 Replies

Hi i am expecting baby #4...i have 3 daughters and i believe this one will be a girl also lol...now my daughters names are Kayla, Jenna, and Gianna...we want all of them to "A" at the end of their name...so i was wondering if anyone has any cute names with and A at the end if you could post them for me!!! thanks so much...its so hard to find names that me and dh both agree on!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mama2madi.n.max
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:07 AM

Layla

Shayla

Anna

BeachyMom2
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:09 AM

Lea

Carla

Micheala

Layla

CarterMommy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:10 AM

love your daughters names! we thought about Kayla but i have a Caleb --- too close... so when we try to get a girl for baby #4 we are going to go with Emma :)

i was going to name my first Laurena if he was a girl.... but he wasn't lol

i also like Aubriella, Ella, Briella (well i like Brielle but you want an A name lol) ... my sister is Breanna 

Mommy2519
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:16 AM

i love love love emma lol...i tryed to use it every time!! but my dh for some reason doesnt like it!! drives me nuts!!! lol but one of my best friends had a baby girl last year and emma was on her list i kept telling her to use it because it was my fav and i couldnt lol so she has an emma now!!

Quoting CarterMommy:

love your daughters names! we thought about Kayla but i have a Caleb --- too close... so when we try to get a girl for baby #4 we are going to go with Emma :)

i also like Aubriella, Ella, Briella (well i like Brielle but you want an A name lol) ... my sister is Breanna 

jjk45xox
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:22 AM

I am very biased to these names since 1 is my 3 y/o dd's name & the other is what I will be naming one of my twins

Kierra
Lianna

Hmm ....

Alexa
Ariana
Aloura (I'm not sure how it spelled, I know a little girl with this name though)
Larissa (I am biased on this name too b/c my sister has it lol)
Erika (Erica)
Savanna
Amanda
Sierra
Maria
Laura
Tanya (Tonya)
Sandra
Carla
Andrea
Alicia
Teresa (Theresa)
Angela
Deborah
Melinda
Miranda
Sara
Rebecca

sorry that's all I have!

Pregnancy ticker

Schleetle
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:24 AM

My friend has a daughter named Bria (bree ah), and I thought it was a really cute name.

Pregnancy Ticker

calcalmommy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:25 AM

Karissa

Clarissa

Clara

Laura

Joanna

Bella

Ella

Mia

Samantha

Alyssa

CarterMommy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:07 PM

yeah my hubby is weird with names and he didn't like Emma... but he does now so i jumped on it! lol. i haven't even had #3 but #4 is named lol

Quoting Mommy2519:

i love love love emma lol...i tryed to use it every time!! but my dh for some reason doesnt like it!! drives me nuts!!! lol but one of my best friends had a baby girl last year and emma was on her list i kept telling her to use it because it was my fav and i couldnt lol so she has an emma now!!

Quoting CarterMommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)